Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 30-35
Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Octyldodecanol, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Quaternium-33, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Ci 42090/Blue 1, Ci 17200/Red 33.

on 1/5/2015 12:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Decent hair mask. I have very thick, wavy, virgin hair and this product gives me nice slip, moisturizes, makes it shiny and soft. It also tames my frizz which is really great. Smells nice, not too overwhelming. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a favorite of mine in the whole Redken Extreme line. It does what it is supposed to do and I see definite improvements in my hair. There is less fallout in the shower, my hair is left shiny and not crunchy, and my curls get a boost in texture. It has the same fruity scent as the Anti-Snap spray which I also adore. The consistency is that of a yogurt and it is light blue in color. It does feel like it gets absorbed in my hair and it has good slip for me. It does take a while to feel like it has rinsed off cleanly, but the effort is worth it. My hair air-dries soft and never greasy. I wish this came in a tube instead of a jar.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Like the reviewer below me, I have oily hair at the scalp, but it's also thin and fine and prone to breakage. It's medium brown and I like highlighting the hell out of it!

The damage from lightening and blow drying, straightening via iron and keratin took it's toll on my hair, so this summer I chopped off a good chunk to chin length and started using this product to repair what was there and started a foundation for future colouring.

Glad I did! My hair is silky now (was coarse prior to using this) and shiny. It feels good. My husband was never one to run his hands through my hair but now he likes too. Styling is the same but I feel I get smoother results.

The true test will be time as I just started lightening/highlighting my hair again. But if this product lives up to it's promises then hopefully I won't have to chop off my hair again next summer to start fresh!

**UPDATE**- started highlighting my hair again about a month ago and...... still impressed. I use it every day as a daily conditioner and then 1x a week as a treatment. My hair is finally looking good! continued >>