Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 19-24
Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus [DISCONTINUED]

4.6

Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Octyldodecanol, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Quaternium-33, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Ci 42090/Blue 1, Ci 17200/Red 33.

My hair is F/ii and because it is so fine it easily tangles and it has looked very dull UNTIL I used this product! It works wonders on my hair, I used Redken Diamond shatterproof shine oil (the orange one) and my hair has never felt or looked better

My hair is untreated/dyed/no heat
Fine
Brittle
Tangles easily

It's not brittle or tangles anymore :) My hair doesn't look thicker or thinner than before, it's pretty much the same. Only problem is that it takes forever to dry the hair after these products, but my hair looks so shiny and strong now. Complete makeover!
So it works great on fine untreated brittle hair

O-M-G! This is my holy grail in my hair routine! You will seriously notice a difference after first use. But, don't over use it. I use this once/twice a week and after only three times I noticed that my hair breaks a lot less and now I have barely any breakage. My hair used to be sooooo CRAZY RUINED, but now, after three months I love my hair again - thanks to Redken Extreme!

I had to cut off a little length due to it being complete chewing gum, but this series saved my hair and I will recommend this to anyone that has ruined their hair from bleaching.

Seriously, buy this is if you're looking for something to save your hair. You won't regret it! And even though my hair is great, I am still in the prosess to go from medium blonde to platinum, so I will continue to use this for a long time! (I went from Black and am now a medium blonde after only three months. Not weird my hair couldn't take it..)

on 5/10/2016 9:39:00 AM

I purchased this product because of all the wonderful reviews here on makeupalley, and I am happy I did. My hair needed conditioning and treatment after bleaching, and this product provided all of that. I use it once (sometimes twice) a week, and follow with a moisturising mask (joico k-pak), because redken mask is a protein mask, it does not provide a lot of hydration. And oh, even after one use hair is amazing, definitely would recommend for someone, who needs to restore their hairs health, after bleaching or using a lot of heat. On my second bottle now, and will keep buying

on 12/3/2015 10:06:00 PM

All I can say is WOW. I have been a stylist for 4 years and have never really played around with Resken products until recently. My coworker and I lightened my jet black hair that had previously had been colored red for many moons to a level 7 in one go. We lightened my hair twice with 40 volume with olaplex (which saved my hair) and needless to say my hair wasn't too happy. I have been growing out my natural hair color doimg regular olaplex, k pak, and coconut oil treatments which helped immensely but felt something was missing. Then I come across this mask. All I can say is wow. I cowashed, did an apple cider vinegar rinse, then applied this, and followed with gold well dualsenses green for extra hydration. I followed with my Mizani supreme oil, and Redken anti snap. My hair feels like absolute silk! I will be promptly giving my k pak to my sister!!

I just purchased another pot of this. I tried switching to Kerastase because the lady who I bought it from said she preferred the results to this Redken product. I haven't finished the Kerastase product because it just doesn't do it like Redken! I LOVE this product. I recently bleached my hair and it's a mess. It is so incredibly dry and I feel like this is the only product out the 10000 ones I have bought that makes my hair feel good.

Definitely recommend it!

This product is an absolute life saver. I have thick wavy extremely bleached hair, and have done so for more than 3 years. I was sick of buying argan oils, keratin treatments that would do nothing to my hair. I pair this mask with the matching shampoo and conditioner and after the first wash and treatment my hair literally felt 100 times better. It smells amazing and keeps moisture in and lasts a few days!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Really does the trick if your hair is snapping off and breaking. Even if your hair is in pretty decent shapeI would suggest you purchase anyway as it just that good.

on 9/25/2014 11:45:00 PM

This product is a miracle, seriously after one use my damaged, fine, incredibly thick and wavy bleached hair was stronger and shinier, and unlike most other protein based treatments, this didn't dry out my hair or need to be followed up with an intensive conditioner BUT I think it should come with a warning. I am not protein sensitive, I have never had any food/product allergies previously but this product and all redken products I have thus far tried have caused me to break out in hives and have a full on allergic reaction! Some research led me to discover that others have had similar reactions to redken products, even anaphylactic responses which are potentially fatal. I am so upset to be honest because nothing has worked so well on my hair, and I've tried matrix, joico ect. I would suggest testing this product first and if you have allergies discontinue immediately, but if you don't it will simultaneously strengthen and hydrate your hair, THE HG product for any bleach-heads out there.

on 9/2/2014 5:36:00 AM

Omg this is a miracle in a bottle.
I bleached my hair 3 times in a week and it was so damaged to the point where I couldn't even brush it. The mid lengths of my hair wouldn't hold any toners and when wet it was a gooey chewing gum mess (not to mention when dry it was literally hard like hay) I've used this once and as soon as I starting washing it out my hair started feeling normal and believe it or not I tried purple shampoo on the ends and it actually held the colour!

I can not express how grateful I am to have found this product , it's legit the best thing I've ever gotten. It is expensive but for what it does it's so worth it. If your hairs dry or like mine a complete mess please please buy!! It saved me a lot of headaches!

It was okay at first I did not know what to expect, had a bleaching accident to the point where my hair is stringy like a rubber band, it's color was gray/silver which I finally manage after various attempts it was awesome but the down side was that I made it super thin and elastic. This product did nothing to my hair. Left it on for a length bit testing out times, from 5 minutes to 15 to 20 to 30 even an hr but no luck. I am sure if hair is not damaged as mine I am sure it will work wonders but to my damaged hair it did nothing.