Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus [DISCONTINUED]

Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Octyldodecanol, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Quaternium-33, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Ci 42090/Blue 1, Ci 17200/Red 33.

on 2/18/2016 5:41:00 AM

It makes your hair really soft. It's also very good at repairing damaged hair. But it you don't have damaged hair you should be careful with applying to much, because it can make your hair look sort of dull and greasy if you apply to much.

on 10/19/2013 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have tried many rebuilder or moisturizing masks in my life;
(JOICO K-PAK, ABSOLUTE REPAIR FROM L'ORÉAL PROFFESSIONAL, EVERCRÈME SULFATE FREE MOISTURE SYSTEM...) But this one is the best i've ever bought! i don't have any negative point to say on this product

I got this mask for 18$ instead of 23$ which is a great deal for a proffesional product.
Since I have it, I used this product once a week, for 5 months now and the jar is empty at 3/4... not bad considering that my hair are very long and damaged by bleach! I Will rebuy it for sure

Pros:smells good
last long (big jar)
resonable price
nice creamy texture
fast visible effects (2 or 3 uses)
repair and reconstruct damaged hair

on 2/1/2013 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This stuff literally saved my hair in one use. I bought it this afternoon, came straight home, and used this stuff after shampooing. The shampoo wasn't even one that clarifies, yet my hair drank this stuff up as if nothing else had been on it for ages. That's how strong and deeply penetrating it is. For the record, the past month or so has wreaked hell on my hair, and my mother has let me know at every turn how unhealthy it looks. For the first time in a while, after using this product ONCE, she just told me my hair looks healthy! If these are the kind of results I get in a rushed application, I can't wait to see what happens when I actually clarify!

Now a staple in my treatment collection!

P.S. I find this product needs a deep conditioner afterwards. Like most protein treatments, it's meant to make hair stronger, not softer. You still need something to moisturize your newly thickened tresses after using this product. I also recommend using a rather strong shampoo so as to remove build-up and allow the product to sink even further than it would if you were using a standard sulfate/paraben free, non-clarifying shampoo. It will work if you don't, but the results will definitely be enhanced if you do.

Redken, you are my savior!

UPDATE: Alright guys, I've been using this stuff for around 3 weeks now; still getting incredible results! I can sort of liken this to fine wine; it gets better as you go. My hair feels better after every use, no joke. Personally I've found that what works best for me is to clarify beforehand (I use B&B Sunday Shampoo), then get enough of the ESBP to saturate all of my hair, comb it through, and let it sit for 15 minutes before rinsing. Then, I follow up with the Pureology HydraCure mask to restore moisture and create balance. This whole process is working so well for me, I can sense that healthy, virgin-like hair is just around the corner with continued use!

UPDATE: I can't even believe how well this stuff works you guys, it's been just a little over a month since I started using it. My hair is in that awkward regrowth stage where it can be hair commercial worthy one day and like a brillo pad the next, so when I'm in brillo pad mode I just use this maybe twice a week and all of the damage seems like it disappears. The best part is that it's been almost two months and I'm not even a fourth of the way through the container yet - definitely worth the money! Forever love <3