Wet 'n' Wild Megalast in Heatwave

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/26/2013 8:57:00 PM

I love Megalast polish. It wears the best on me of any brand. I can usually get 6-7 days, but sometimes I get even more days. I love the brush. I think it is my favorite brush of any nail polish brush. It works great for my very curved nails.
I love this color. I'd call it red coral, but lava red, and orange red are also good color descriptions. It is one of my favorite polishes and I own quite a few. I love it in the summer. It looks great matte too.

on 9/9/2012 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I really like this polish. It is a beautiful dark coral, orangey-red color. It's bright and shiny. The brush is a big flat brush, similar to Sally Hansen's Instadry polishes. It makes it easy to apply, but a bit hard to be super precise, so it can be a bit messy. I love the color and it gives you a nice opaque color in just a couple strokes. I love that the WnW polishes are super cheap, but great quality. I need to get more of these polishes!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Great nail polish! The formula dries creamy and shiny, last 3-4 days with out chipping and then fades on the tips from wear. It makes touch ups a breeze when polishes wear this way! I love the formula! And the flat bursh, painting it easy.

The color is like molten lava. I bright orange-red. Cream finish. Perfect for summer, really eye popping with out being florescent!

Popular Polishes