Maybelline eye studio color explosion in amethyst ablazed

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Maybelline eye studio color explosion in amethyst ablazed
eye studio color explosion in amethyst ablazedeye studio color explosion in amethyst ablazedeye studio color explosion in amethyst ablazed

on 9/16/2012 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

OMG! when i saw the ads for this i knew i just HAD to have it! but it was kinda expensive (cvs 11.00) and just wasnt ready to get it. but as life would have it, my other Maybelline purple shadow (i dont know the name, but it had 3 pretty purples in it) fell and broke :( so i decided this was the time to get this quad! it is wonderful! the colors are bright and bold. beautiful! really looks good with green eyes! the silver is cool as an all over glitter or you can use it to high light your inner corner. all the colors blend so well... i have used this with the green quad and had a lot of good ,makeup days with it! cant wait to try the browns! i would rec everyone to try this!

on 11/22/2011 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this palette with no high expectations. I usually don't use drugstore eyeshadows as I've tried some from Covergirl and Revlon and wasn't too impressed, so I didn't have much high hopes for this brand. However, I was blown away with this palette! The texture is smooth and silky and isn't chalky or crumbly. The colors are pigmented, vibrant and SO long lasting! I used this with my UDPP prior to application and it lasted all day long. I received TONS of compliments on my eye make-up and everyone was blown away when I told them this was from Maybelline! They all thought it was MAC or Urban Decay. I am so very impressed and pleased with this palette. It is gorgeous and you cannot beat the price. I'll be trying the other shades for sure!

For reference, I am a MAC NC42 / black hair/ Light brown eyes