Rimmel Lasting Finish - Nude Pink

3.8

on 1/25/2015 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I love this lipstick! I would not call it a nude, though. It's definitely too shimmery for a nude. It's a sexy, flirty color with a creamy consistency. When I tested it in the store I was like "wow" instantly and packed it. Happily it still looked great when I tried it at home. Very happy .

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I agree that "nude" in the name is so wrong for this colour. The first thing I noticed when I opened the packaging is the scent... it's not overpowering, but just slightly odd fragrance for a lipstick...luckily it goes away after a few minutes. The formula is quite sheer, creamy, and smooth when applied. The shimmery coral colour looks good on my lips, reminds me of the pearl shimmer of my old Nivea pearl lip balm... the latter wasn't a good look for me, but this lipstick sure is. Just need more heavy eye makeup and some gloss to work this into the overall look though...

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

The name Nude Pink is all completely wrong for this shade. It's more a Nude Coral/Orange than pink in all ways possible. I really dislike corals and oranges on my lips because they don't suit me as well, so I as very disappointed with this product. The smell is actually quite nice personally but the colour completely let it down for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a really odd colour I think, I feel like there's a slight tint of coral to this shade but not in a good way. It looks very fake on my lips, and it smells horrible. I wouldn't recommend this lipstick to anyone, if I'm going to put anything scented on my lips it can't smell as bad as this does.

on 1/13/2013 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this lipstick but its very shiery for a nude pink but it is an every day lipstick for me it suits me allot cause its a coral color wich i really recommende

Popular Lipsticks