Victoria's Secret Mango Temptation Fragrance Mist

Victoria's Secret Mango Temptation Fragrance Mist
Mango Temptation Fragrance Mist

3.5

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I really like the smell of this product although too much of it can smell a bit too 'perfumey'. It has a pleasant scent but isn't exactly mango scented. The spray bottle often get jammed and I have to mess with it to get it to work which is annoying. It's a good amount for the price though, I've had mine for over 6 months and it's barely a third gone after using it almost every day. Would buy again but possibly a different scent.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

'Mango Temptation' is a nice tropical fruity scent. It reminds me a little of an Escada perfume that I've used up. Mango is obviously dominant and there's a tropical hibiscus smell as well. At first when I sprayed it, the alcohol was quite strong and it was hard to detect any fruitiness. But as it settled, the alcohol must have evaporated fairly quickly and the sweet fruity notes kicked in. Lasting power isn't that great, but it's only a body spray so I wasn't expecting much. Would probably last alot longer if you layer it over the matching body lotion or body butter.