Victoria's Secret Mango Temptation Fragrance Mist

Victoria's Secret Mango Temptation Fragrance Mist
Mango Temptation Fragrance Mist

4.5

on 2/11/2014 6:35:00 AM

Oh my God, this smells like peach jolly ranchers. I am in heaven! This is what my "happy place" smells like. In my happy place, I frolic all day on a pink cloud with Jason Momoa and he's genuinely interested in all my makeup. Then I get to eat all the carbs I want and watch the first two seasons of Skins while Jason rubs my feet. Enough of my weird daydreams. I do want to point out that Victoria's Secret makes great perfumes and body mists. You can always find these mists on sale for 7/$35 which was great for me in high school. No one has $90+ to spend on high end perfume when you're young or broke. I was broke most of my 20's so I loved buying my body mists from VS and people would always compliment me. Now that I can afford more expensive things, I still love me some VS and I always will.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

'Mango Temptation' is a nice tropical fruity scent. It reminds me a little of an Escada perfume that I've used up. Mango is obviously dominant and there's a tropical hibiscus smell as well. At first when I sprayed it, the alcohol was quite strong and it was hard to detect any fruitiness. But as it settled, the alcohol must have evaporated fairly quickly and the sweet fruity notes kicked in. Lasting power isn't that great, but it's only a body spray so I wasn't expecting much. Would probably last alot longer if you layer it over the matching body lotion or body butter.

Popular Fragrances