Conair Infiniti 1 1/4 Inch Hot Air Brush

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Conair Infiniti 1 1/4 Inch Hot Air Brush

1 review

I don't know why it took me so long to write this review...I love my Conair Infiniti Pro Hot Air Spin Brush I have a hairdressing license and I would rather my expensive professional Chi Hair dryer broke (which is quite expensive) then my Conair Brush which retails from 30-40 dollars The most important thing I love about this product is you use one hand/arm only. No more trying to keep the brush going along with the hairdryer and trying to keep it from tangling. Nope..just one hand and it spins forward and backward - whichever way you want to style it you can. If you don't want to use the spinning process which has 3 settings, cool, high and low- just don't press either button, which is located in a very strategic place . I say this because I have tried other curling brushes and you can't help but turn it on- the buttons are located where your hand holds the product. For your information- I have fine, highlighted blonde hair and this makes my hair look like it was professionally blown out. In fact, whenever I visit my hairdresser I always bring along my Conair Spin Brush because I like styling my own hair. Everytime I go, which is every 8-9 weeks someone approaches me and asks me what am I using, then they ask to touch the bristles of the brush and they are hooked. One woman actually purchased it on line while I gave her the information. Anyway....fantastic product!!!

Popular Hair Styling Tools