Uploaded by makeup1love

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/30/2018

I find this nail treatment/ base coat very strange. I can grow my nails really long because my nails are flexible; if I hit them on something by accident, instead of snapping, them bend and avoid breaking (maybe it's my nails that are strange haha). After using this as my base coat for a couple of weeks, I find that my nails are harder and they snap really easily, to the point two nails …Read more

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Other, Medium

1.0

Dec/18/2017

Grow Stronger is a base coat/treatment. At first it seemed to strengthen my thin, weak nails, but after three weekly applications, six of my nails broke off and my nails looked dry. Although opaque lavender in the bottle, it goes on clear. The brush is thin.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (722 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairGrey, Wavy, Medium

Oct/20/2017

This is a good strengthener,but i absolutely hate the color of it.I wish it was clear.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

Jun/04/2017

I have weak brittle nails with a graveyard collection of strengthening base coats.
This one really is the best one thus far. Cures quickly and has kept my nails strong and long.
Just bought this for the 3rd time. Am very happy with it

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

fromBabs81

Apr/06/2017

best nail strengthener I've found thus far

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (319 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

fromAlexir

Feb/25/2017

Do not buy the Australian version of Essie in any product, they are all absolutely terrible. The packaging is different and the products are very poor quality, and hugely overpriced. The Essie products sold in the USA are excellent, grow stronger base coat has saved my nails. I wear it as a base or apply 2 coats and my nails look great.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairSilver, Straight, Fine

fromkaty42

Oct/30/2016

Not being a nail person, I was thrilled at the results of my first ever professional manicure a few months ago and bought this to maintain the results at home. I applied it 1-2 times a week and saw my nails become noticeably stronger, more healthy and were growing quickly. At the time I wondered if this change was partly due to this product and partly because I'd stepped up using hand cream …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (122 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Apr/05/2016

So good!

It's a sheer light pink polish that really works. My nails felt stronger within 1 week and they were able to grow out without any breakage. I like to apply 2 coats before I do my nails and I would repurchase it. I love it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Medium

EyesBlue

Sep/27/2015

This is my new holy grail for base coats.

I work at a place where washing your hands all the time is mandatory, so naturally my nails are quite weak and brittle. Nail polish also don't last a day at work without chipping.

But with this formula my nail polish will last a week, even longer. My nails aren't weak anymore and they don't split or …

7 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

Jan/02/2015

My nails are weak and break easily. I bought this product not expecting much but this stuff works. My nails can now go a full week without chipping or peeling if I keep them short. That probably doesn't sound like much to you but for me its a miracle.

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age44-55