Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola!

3.8

Bought the small bottle at first. Didn't regret it . Now i have the bigger one and i'm in love with it.The smell is just perfect. I just keep buying it as soon as i run out.Packaging is cute.

It's really pleasant and cute ..but Not too perfect to repurchase next time..

I loved this perfume when I tried it on in the store, resulting in purchase.
It's very floral and pretty. I do love the smell it's gorgeous.

But... It's not very concentrated. I had to keep applying as it would wear off through the day. For the price I don't think this is very good, as i had to keep respraying.

I love the packaging, but it is very hard to carry around with you as the lid is so big!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

To me, this mostly smells like nice, fruity soap, and I don't pick up any specific notes -- maybe strawberry and peony, but it all seems to blend really nicely to give a solid, pleasant fragrance. It doesn't smell too "young" for me to wear it, and I don't think the scent is so fruity that women who are older than I am couldn't also wear it confidently.
On on hand, I appreciate that it's soft enough that it's difficult to overdo it with this one, but by the same token, it doesn't last very long for me -- maybe four hours on average. That said, since it is so soft, it's safe to wear around those sensitive to scents and in the office/to work or school without worrying about offending someone's nose or causing anyone a headache. It is not a perfume that lingers after you walk past.
The bottle is pretty, but I wish the cap was less obnoxious.
I get compliments when I wear this, and I would repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

On my skin, drydown is a soft watered down strawberry and raspberry with a *very* light hint of florals hiding in the background.

This is a pleasant, fruity fragrance safe for work, etc. If one wears this to work, no need to worry a co-worker will feel overwhelmed by a fruit splash.

I am enjoying wearing the sample of Oh, Lola! I received from Sephora, because it is a pleasant berry scent, but it doesn't grab me enough to purchase a bottle. If one prefers a soft, semi-sweet, straight up fruity fragrance, recommend Oh, Lola!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this from Sephora about a week ago (the 50 ml/1.7 oz) and I don't regret the purchase. I loved all the scents from Marc Jacobs but this one caught my eye because I had seen this perfume in an ad in a magazine with Dakota Fanning. The scent is flawless, it's floral, light, girly, and youthful. I don't know why people say that this scent fades within an hour because I don't find that to be the case at all. It lasts all day for me but yes it fades eventually, which I like because it's not overpowering. I only need a couple spritzes and I'm done for the day and I'm glad it doesn't linger on my clothes for more than a day like some of the cheaper ones I've had before. I've been debating whether or not I should repurchase it, as it is very expensive but I think I might just treat myself to it once more as it smells so divine.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love this perfume-unfortunately it last about 2-3 hours TOPS when I wear it...so I typically wear this to school or running errands. It's a very lovely floral feminine scent. Very 'pretty'. But for the price tag, &longevity....I will not be repurchasing.

Also-Yes the flower cap is very cute, but if your like me & have a lot of perfume it's annoying.

Love the scent, hate how short it lasts & can't stand the cap.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love the smell. It's so flirty and sensual. My boyfriend has complimented me for it.
The packaging is supercute.

It doesn't stay on for long which is too bad.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This has to be one of my favourite perfumes, I just got the 50ml recently and I've been using it a lot. I would definitely buy it again, in a bigger size when its finished. Lasting power is not bad either better than a lot of others I've tried.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Fruity floral laundry soap first on. Soapy notes die off and it's a very vanilla based fruit with zingy, effervescent notes, as advertised. A fun, easy to wear summer scent for all ages, actually, though not my thing. Manages to escape feeling too young by the balancing sandalwood/vanilla in the base.

Popular Fragrances