Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Peaceful

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Peaceful

4.4

I'm happy I bought this blush, it is my go-to shimmery peach blush right now. I agree that this is a more peachy and less shimmery version of NARS Orgasm. To me, it seems much more pigmented as well. It lasts very well on my skin- I can still see it on my face near the end of the day. The Tarte blushes do require a bit of a heavier hand- because they have clay, it is a "stiffer" formula so you need to dig into the product a bit to get the pigment payoff. Other brushes like NARS and theBalm Instain are so intense and so soft that you barely need to touch your brush to the pan. However, this stiffer formula has its benefits- it's harder to overdo, and it lasts very well. I don't have any problems blending it out. Plus, you get a much bigger pan than a lot of other brush products, which more than makes up for the extra digging. Tarte is a cruelty-free brand, so I think I will be buying more of my blushes from them from now on. I currently have three- Peaceful, Exposed, and Paaaarty.

If you like to depot your makeup into Z-palettes or something similar, the Tarte Blushes can easily be pushed right out of their packaging via the small hole on the back (the pan is held in place by a magnet). This does not destroy the packaging, so you can keep it in case you want to put the blush back in. I appreciate this because depotting has really helped me to better organize my stash. Wish more brands did this!

If I lost it I don't think I'd re-buy immediately, because I do have a WIDE variety of peach blushes right now. :) But if I end up using it so much that I hit pan, I could see myself re-buying.

on 12/22/2015 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I cannot live without this blush...that is all! :)

on 2/27/2015 2:55:00 AM

When I first bought this blush, I really loved it. I had actually replaced my Nars Orgasm with it! The thing about this blush though is that the color is long lasting but it tends to take me a lot of product to see any color, and there is a very fine line between too much blush and not enough. I ended up returning it and going back to Nars but it's definitely a good blush.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have recently added Peaceful and Captivating in my Tarte blush collection. Both are beautiful peachy blushes. I was expecting to like Captivating more but I'm suprised that I'm grabbing Peaceful alot more. I have tried this blush on 5 bridesmaids ranging fair asian complexion to medium and tanned. It is universally flattering on every skin tone. Peaceful is alot more sheer but buildable, looks beautiful on any skin.

on 6/26/2014 4:04:00 PM

I love these Tarte blushes. I have 6 and this is probably the second most reached for shade of them all, after my beloved Tipsy. This blush isn't matte, so if I want a little glow/shimmer on my cheeks, I reach for this. If I want a natural, long-lasting wash of color, I reach for this. It's just so flattering on my light yellow-toned skin. It's taking forever for me to even make a dent in the pan b/c the texture is not too powdery and thus I don't waste any product when I dip in my brush. I also have Nars' Orgasm, and to me, this is so much more wearable b/c the shimmer is more subtle. It's also cheaper than Nars, I'd recommend getting this (and all Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes) over the Nars blushes.

on 5/5/2014 12:32:00 PM

I can't describe how much i love this blush!!! When i went to sephora singapore i found the mini size tarte blush and i picked this shade. The color's so gorgeous for my asian fair skin! This blush has a great staying power tooI definitely will repurchase this blush!! and i want to try the other colors as well :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I read below that this was in a way a dupe for nars orgasm but more peachy- agreed. However, for me this product beats the Nars blush on several fronts. A. the color is universally flattering it looks good on a tan brazilian friend of mine and a medium skin toned african american friend of mine B. for me personally this tone flatters me and gives me a more etheral glow much more natural. Obviously, this product is a bit expensive but I assure you it is worth it. Next time you stop at ulta or sephora pick this baby up.

on 12/19/2013 12:36:00 AM

I love this color... Almost a dupe of the Nars Orgasm blush, but a tad bit more peach. It goes on smoothly and stays on most of the day. I find the amount of pigment to be just right. I have to be careful not to put too much. It's a nice youthful looking color. Will probably repurchase.

on 11/6/2013 4:18:00 PM

This is a beautiful color. However, I have two Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes and I just don't like the formula and don't think they are worth $26. To powdery and not enough pigment.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This has been one of my go to summer colors. Its a nice bright peachy pink on me but isn't overbearing. Its nicely pigmented and blends in nicely. The staying power could be better, but nothing really lasts more then 4 hours on me.