TheBalm Frat Boy

TheBalm Frat Boy
image 1image 2image 3

4.6

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Very cute packaging (as are all The Balm products). My only complaint is about the use of cardboard packaging which can rapidly deteriorate if you are carrying it around in your makeup bag/ purse. I really like the color "Frat Boy" It is a bright pink color but it doesn't look crazy bright when you put it on your face. It has a decent amount of lasting power and really looks like a natural rosy glow. This is basically my go to daily blush. It is just the right amount of color. I would recommend and will repurchase.

on 7/14/2016 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like this blush. It's pretty unexpensive, and the packaging is great. It's really cute and simple, with a magnetic kind of closure. The color is a light pink as you can see on the pictures, and it looks good on my fair skin. I'm not sure how this would show up on dark skin, I have a feeling that it wouldn't show that much but I guess you'll have to ask someone with a darker complexion about that. I like everything about this product except for the wearing time. I find that it doesn't last that well, I can see it when I apply it but after a few hours (six hours, maybe) it's just not there. It doesn't look weird or worn off, but it's just not there which I think is a shame since I don't bring makeup with me if I'm going to school or for a shopping spree etcetera.

To Read all 67 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I definitely would buy this just for the color, it is a nice coral pink and has a peachy tone. Other than that I think when you have your foundation on the application of this is hard because this is not a creamy product which I prefer but since I cant find this color with cream blushes anywhere I may stick with this. I am planning on trying the Milani Luminoso which is creamier and has a peachy tone, hoping it will work better than Frat Boy. I do like the funny packaging its unique on its own way but it gets dirty very easily.

-Very pigmented.
-Beautiful coral pink.
-Inexpensive.
-So much product in a package.
-Cute packaging although it can get dirty easily.

Nothing bad to say about this! I can always count on this whenever I want a reliable blusher.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I hate the packaging. I've bought this blush three times in the past year because it keeps breaking. It isn't like I'm tossing it around - it's in my makeup bag. But if the purse or bag gets dropped, it's curtains for this blush. The packaging doesn't have enough protection, and pieces of the blush break off all the time.

As much as I love the color of this blush, I probably won't purchase again because of the packaging. Oh, and the name? Ugh.

on 5/14/2016 12:13:00 PM

It is the best blush there ...
Fits all skin types and color easily worn ...
It is too long ...

on 5/1/2016 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This blush could make me cry, I love it so much!

Perfect blush if you're a fair to fair-medium girl! It just looks so natural, and so flattering. It's a warm pink-peach, that still looks amazing with cooler skin tones. SUPER pigmented, so you have to use a light hand and blend it in quickly. Stays on forever, and makes you look like you're the healthiest girl in the world. The packaging is super cute, and the small mirror is always handy.

Amazing blush! Buy it, try it, love it!

on 4/26/2016 4:13:00 PM

It's a nice blush but it looks the best when used to freshen up the face when you're not wearing foundation. I didn't quite like how it looked when i had my foundation on though

on 4/5/2016 11:09:00 AM

I have been using this blush for around 2 months now and it has become one of my favourites. I have so many blushes but this just makes me look awake and not too overly pink. It's a peachy colour and has a lovely colour pay off. It stays on well through out the day.

Its a great size and has a nice sized mirror so I can take it with me.
I purchases this for around £13.50 in Debenhams ( think it was on sale)

Would definitely repurchase this.

on 11/19/2015 7:55:00 AM

This is a very pigmented blush, matte finish peachy-pink, that looks great on lighter skin tones. If this were less pigmented then I actually would like it a lot better, but this just takes so much time to carefully apply that it adds an extra 5 mins to my morning. If I apply this as I would my regular blush, this makes me look clown-like. I much prefer a sheer blush that I can sweep on with one brush stroke.

I would not buy this but that is just my preference for less pigmentation – there is nothing actually wrong with this blush, and it is a gorgeous color.

Popular Blush Products