TheBalm Frat Boy

TheBalm Frat Boy
Frat BoyTheBalmFrat Boy, Hot Mama, Mary & Betty Lou Manizer

4.5

on 4/8/2018 8:20:00 PM

I LOVE theBALM. I think it's one of the best and underrated companies out there--products are consistently good and I love the cheeky packaging. I especially love that the company does not use talc and paraben in their blush/power/highlighter/eyeshadow products but found that they instead contain PTFE (aka TEFLON-- Yes. THAT Teflon). Why?

Love this creamy matte pink blush (dusty rose with the slightest hint of coral hue) for a natural flush look that doesn't have glitter that accentuate pores or imperfections. This product looks NATURAL, pigmented, buildable and has an amazing staying power on my NC10/15 combination skin. This color seem pretty neutral, so I imagine it would be universally flattering for different skintones. They're also quite generous with this product, so I imagine it would last me over a year even with daily use.

Would not repurchase, however, until the company takes out teflon from their products and that's too bad, because I'm a HUGE, HUGEEEEEEE fan of the company and their products.

on 3/7/2018 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I like it! Brings up just enough warmth to my face with the peach tone that it has yet still gives that healthy flushed pink hue with a lovely matte finish. I’d definitely recommend this one to fair skin and vanilla gals out there. Really cute packaging, I love TheBalm’s women empowerment we-like-cute-boys style!

on 3/2/2018 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

this a soft pink blush, when it is swatched with a finger it pulls more coral peach, also it is described as a matte, but I notice a pinky/gold sheen, but it does not translate when applied to face with a blush it looks matte on the face and pink not peach or coral. For this reason I can use to work or out at night. I am not really a pink blush person, but this is one of the few pinks that I like to wear.

on 12/6/2017 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Very pigmented and creamy matte blush. It is a dusty rosey shade that looks very natural and it is very lasting throughout the day. Aside from using it as a blush, i also like using it as an eye shadow, taking it all over the lid.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have very fair NC15 Skin with grey/green blue eyes & blonde hair. Usually have gone for super pink blushes, so didn’t think I’d like this one, boy was I wrong! Super pigmented, long lasting, really flattering on fair skin.. a nice matte peachy pink colour. Looks great with a pop of highlighter. This is my new fave. Love the packaging, classic retro picture with cardboard, magnetic closure & mirror. Would repurchase.

on 9/30/2017 12:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Got a cute teeny tiny mini of this free with a recent purchase. I would never have purchased it if I’d hadn’t gotten this sample- Im not a fan of the balm to begin with and I have so many blushes already. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it-it is a flattering natural pinky peach color, nicely pigmented, applied and blended in easily and was still on 16 hours later when I went to take off my makeup- I can’t recall any blush ever lasting that long on me! Will definitely be purchasing this soon before the sample runs out!

I haven't tried that many blushes, until all of a sudden I became obsessed with blush and it quickly became a staple in my makeup routine. this blush however is really creamy and pigmented, it gives you that natural flush you would look for in a blush I gave it 4 stars because I felt like the packaging isn't very nice to pull out in front of little kids but the packaging itself feels sturdy and high quality. the price tag of $21 feels like a bit much if you're looking for a drugstore makeup look, but if your makeup bag consists of drugstore and high end products then you would comprehend that the price tag is okay, at least in my book. I would re purchase this if I ran out because I feel as though its not the best but its great for its quality and price.

on 7/1/2017 4:05:00 AM

I'm a huge fan of TheBalm, I must have at least 25 products from bronzers, palettes, highlighters, blushes, foundation, concealers, glosses etc..I love that they are cruelty free, their products are paraben and talc free also. This is one of my favorite blushes, its a perfect mix of pink/peach, wears all day, pigmented, and a generous pan size. I have no problem paying full price at Kohls, but also purchase products directly from their website a few times a year when they have sales...I don't purchase them on other sites, these aren't super high end expensive, but they are one of the most faked products online...they have 4-5 times a year where they have 50% off on their site, and they have great customer service, as does Kohls...Kohls will let you return any product, even if you used it several times, and just aren't happy with it

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My fave blushh! Such a pretty peachy pink color, super cute packaging, long lasting on the cheeks. Love it so much!

Everything about this blush is A1!