TheBalm Frat Boy

TheBalm Frat Boy
Frat BoyTheBalmFrat Boy, Hot Mama, Mary & Betty Lou Manizer

4.5

Everything about this blush is A1!

on 3/1/2017 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is so pretty! Its a light pink on my cheeks and it's so soft and pretty. I love the packaging and how large the pan in,I doubt I'll ever use this up because you only need a small amount on pale skin.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is absolutely my favorite high end blush, I got it at Kohl's with Kohl's Cash and I can't afford a lot of high end products but I occasionally splurge a little or my mother buys me things sometimes. I love the creamy coral color of this blush and it blends nicely and smoothly. I am a pretty big fan of TheBalm especially of the 50's pinup styled packing and names of products and overall theme since I love vintage/historical and vintage/historical inspired beauty products. Products that either have stood the test of time or that are inspired by those eras are absolutely my favorite things. I absolutely adore the packaging and name of this one in particular. I will probably buy it again when I start to run out if I have the money for it but it really has lasted a long time.

on 2/9/2017 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Creamy consistency, blends evenly giving you a Demi-matte finish. Beautiful soft peachy/coral/pink shade. Packaging is flimsy, but I love the overall 50's concept in the cover art product names; personally think they should change cardboard packaging to metal (but that might boost the costs to the consumers.)

on 2/9/2017 4:06:00 PM

This was recommended to me on the boards here - I was looking for a peach/pink blusher with no shimmer. This is gorgeous, very flattering on my pale neutral skin, and I can't fault how it lasts. Applied at 6.30am and it's now 9pm and still on; I'm so impressed. The packaging is hateful, flimsy, fussy and hideous pictures/wording to match the awful name, but I can live with that for the magnificent contents!

on 12/17/2016 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is one of my favourite blushes, it's a really flattering shade and has a nice texture on the skin, easily blended out and not patchy. I feel like this is neutral enough that it works well with a wide variety of eyeshadows and lipsticks, and it's very hard to overdo on the cheeks. It makes me want to try more of TheBalm's blushes but when I look at their shade range none of the other colours appeal to me as much as Frat Boy so it's the only one I own!

on 11/12/2016 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Cute packaging but not sure how durable cardboard is for the long haul. Shade is beautiful, pigment is fantastic, this is one long-wearing blush with no sign of fading over the course of the day. Trust me, that is no easy feat as most blushes fade on me in a couple of hours. Not sure why that is but oh how I enjoy not having to think about touch ups when I have a good product on my face! Pigment is so good on this blush I use a light hand when applying and blend well. Always make sure to tap off the excess first otherwise I may end up looking like a clown! This shade gives me a relatively natural looking flush to the cheeks, I mean it's blush so how "natural" can it be? But honestly, no complaints here at all.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a beautiful blush. It's very pigmented and lasting on the skin. I'm pale so it gives me that just in from the cold flush and can easily be too much if I don't use a light hand...which is a plus because I hate products that barely show up. The package is adorable, as are all the balm products. Ever since I got this I've been wearing it 1-3 times a week.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Pros:
-great color
-matte
-pigmented

Cons:
-it isn't really long lasting on my skin

I loveeeee this blush, love the colour everything! But after 5 hours it has almost disappeared.
I guess that only happens on me, because I have read so many good reviews.

This is a nice enough blush. It's a bit too cool-toned for me, very matte, and kind of powdery. It's a lot more pink than peach, and looks very obviously fake on my cheeks. For someone with a bit more cool undertones this blush might work, but not me.