TheBalm Frat Boy

TheBalm Frat Boy
Frat BoyTheBalmFrat Boy, Hot Mama, Mary & Betty Lou Manizer

4.5

on 11/12/2016 3:31:00 PM

Cute packaging but not sure how durable cardboard is for the long haul. Shade is beautiful, pigment is fantastic, this is one long-wearing blush with no sign of fading over the course of the day. Trust me, that is no easy feat as most blushes fade on me in a couple of hours. Not sure why that is but oh how I enjoy not having to think about touch ups when I have a good product on my face! Pigment is so good on this blush I use a light hand when applying and blend well. Always make sure to tap off the excess first otherwise I may end up looking like a clown! This shade gives me a relatively natural looking flush to the cheeks, I mean it's blush so how "natural" can it be? But honestly, no complaints here at all.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a beautiful blush. It's very pigmented and lasting on the skin. I'm pale so it gives me that just in from the cold flush and can easily be too much if I don't use a light hand...which is a plus because I hate products that barely show up. The package is adorable, as are all the balm products. Ever since I got this I've been wearing it 1-3 times a week.

To Read all 73 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Pros:
-great color
-matte
-pigmented

Cons:
-it isn't really long lasting on my skin

I loveeeee this blush, love the colour everything! But after 5 hours it has almost disappeared.
I guess that only happens on me, because I have read so many good reviews.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a nice enough blush. It's a bit too cool-toned for me, very matte, and kind of powdery. It's a lot more pink than peach, and looks very obviously fake on my cheeks. For someone with a bit more cool undertones this blush might work, but not me.

on 8/19/2016 2:03:00 PM

One thing all TheBalm products are noticeable for is their incredibly cute packaging! Seriously, TheBalm's packaging game can't be topped. This blush was very pigmented and lasted very long. A little goes along way though. The color was very girly and cute.It suits all makeup looks, you name it! It however can be a bit chalky at times, mostly when you first apply it. It looks fine though when you distribute it on the apples of your cheeks with a blush brush. Will I repurchase? Definitely. Will I recommend? Of course!

on 8/7/2016 12:24:00 PM

This is a perfect dupe for Nars Orgasm, but without the shimmer., or the exorbitant price.
I bought it at Kohls. It's just the right blend of peach and pink. It's not too dark - quite subtle. I love it and will buy another for my travel bag. I;ve been looking for a dupe for years and finally found it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Very cute packaging (as are all The Balm products). My only complaint is about the use of cardboard packaging which can rapidly deteriorate if you are carrying it around in your makeup bag/ purse. I really like the color "Frat Boy" It is a bright pink color but it doesn't look crazy bright when you put it on your face. It has a decent amount of lasting power and really looks like a natural rosy glow. This is basically my go to daily blush. It is just the right amount of color. I would recommend and will repurchase.

on 7/14/2016 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like this blush. It's pretty unexpensive, and the packaging is great. It's really cute and simple, with a magnetic kind of closure. The color is a light pink as you can see on the pictures, and it looks good on my fair skin. I'm not sure how this would show up on dark skin, I have a feeling that it wouldn't show that much but I guess you'll have to ask someone with a darker complexion about that. I like everything about this product except for the wearing time. I find that it doesn't last that well, I can see it when I apply it but after a few hours (six hours, maybe) it's just not there. It doesn't look weird or worn off, but it's just not there which I think is a shame since I don't bring makeup with me if I'm going to school or for a shopping spree etcetera.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I definitely would buy this just for the color, it is a nice coral pink and has a peachy tone. Other than that I think when you have your foundation on the application of this is hard because this is not a creamy product which I prefer but since I cant find this color with cream blushes anywhere I may stick with this. I am planning on trying the Milani Luminoso which is creamier and has a peachy tone, hoping it will work better than Frat Boy. I do like the funny packaging its unique on its own way but it gets dirty very easily.

-Very pigmented.
-Beautiful coral pink.
-Inexpensive.
-So much product in a package.
-Cute packaging although it can get dirty easily.

Nothing bad to say about this! I can always count on this whenever I want a reliable blusher.

Popular Blush Products