TheBalm Frat Boy

4.5

on 12/6/2017 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Very pigmented and creamy matte blush. It is a dusty rosey shade that looks very natural and it is very lasting throughout the day. Aside from using it as a blush, i also like using it as an eye shadow, taking it all over the lid.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have very fair NC15 Skin with grey/green blue eyes & blonde hair. Usually have gone for super pink blushes, so didn’t think I’d like this one, boy was I wrong! Super pigmented, long lasting, really flattering on fair skin.. a nice matte peachy pink colour. Looks great with a pop of highlighter. This is my new fave. Love the packaging, classic retro picture with cardboard, magnetic closure & mirror. Would repurchase.

on 9/30/2017 12:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Got a cute teeny tiny mini of this free with a recent purchase. I would never have purchased it if I’d hadn’t gotten this sample- Im not a fan of the balm to begin with and I have so many blushes already. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it-it is a flattering natural pinky peach color, nicely pigmented, applied and blended in easily and was still on 16 hours later when I went to take off my makeup- I can’t recall any blush ever lasting that long on me! Will definitely be purchasing this soon before the sample runs out!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My fave blushh! Such a pretty peachy pink color, super cute packaging, long lasting on the cheeks. Love it so much!

on 7/1/2017 4:05:00 AM

I'm a huge fan of TheBalm, I must have at least 25 products from bronzers, palettes, highlighters, blushes, foundation, concealers, glosses etc..I love that they are cruelty free, their products are parraben and talc free also. This is one of my favorite blushes, its a perfect mix of pink/peach, wears all day, pigmented, and a generous pan size. I have no problem paying full price at Kohls, but also purchase products directly from their website a few times a year when they have sales...I don't purchase them on other sites, these aren't super high end expensive, but they are one of the most faked products online...they have 4-5 times a year where they have 50% off on their site, and they have great customer service, as does Kohls...Kohls will let you return any product, even if you used it several times, and just aren't happy with it, and Kohls also caries Lorac, Cargo, Bliss, and all Real Techniques brushes, and tons of other high quality cleansing/skin care lines.

I haven't tried that many blushes, until all of a sudden I became obsessed with blush and it quickly became a staple in my makeup routine. this blush however is really creamy and pigmented, it gives you that natural flush you would look for in a blush I gave it 4 stars because I felt like the packaging isn't very nice to pull out in front of little kids but the packaging itself feels sturdy and high quality. the price tag of $21 feels like a bit much if you're looking for a drugstore makeup look, but if your makeup bag consists of drugstore and high end products then you would comprehend that the price tag is okay, at least in my book. I would re purchase this if I ran out because I feel as though its not the best but its great for its quality and price.

on 2/9/2017 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Creamy consistency, blends evenly giving you a Demi-matte finish. Beautiful soft peachy/coral/pink shade. Packaging is flimsy, but I love the overall 50's concept in the cover art product names; personally think they should change cardboard packaging to metal (but that might boost the costs to the consumers.)

Everything about this blush is A1!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is absolutely my favorite high end blush, I got it at Kohl's with Kohl's Cash and I can't afford a lot of high end products but I occasionally splurge a little or my mother buys me things sometimes. I love the creamy coral color of this blush and it blends nicely and smoothly. I am a pretty big fan of TheBalm especially of the 50's pinup styled packing and names of products and overall theme since I love vintage/historical and vintage/historical inspired beauty products. Products that either have stood the test of time or that are inspired by those eras are absolutely my favorite things. I absolutely adore the packaging and name of this one in particular. I will probably buy it again when I start to run out if I have the money for it but it really has lasted a long time.

on 3/1/2017 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is so pretty! Its a light pink on my cheeks and it's so soft and pretty. I love the packaging and how large the pan in,I doubt I'll ever use this up because you only need a small amount on pale skin.