theBalm Cosmetics Frat Boy Shadow Blush

4.5

on 8/23/2018 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This blush is a stunning matte peachy pink color, that seemed to suit my light olive skin tone - so i decided to buy it.

I love how it makes your face looks so awaken and alive and less dull. Another thing I love about it is that it doesn't break my sensitive acne-prone skin out. The cons, however, is that this blush doesnt last so long before it fades off, it's like I never even wear blush in the first place. Love the cute packaging and how perfect you can look in blush for 2-3 hours, but seriously it's not worth the money if you're looking for a long lasting blush. Kinda disappointed.

Wouldn't buy again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Unbelievably perfect blush color for those who are fair with warm undertones. It's a nice peachy pink, and it's matte! I didn't realize how hard it is to find this type of color without any shimmer in it. Applies beautifully and gives that gorgeous, natural flush to the cheeks, my go to blush now. :)

on 7/12/2018 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This blush is a gorgeous, universally flattering pink with a touch of peach in it. It is beautiful on its own and on top of Bahama Mama bronzer. Its staying power shares the endurance of its sisters in theBalm collection. Quality and color payoff = value. A winner.

on 7/8/2018 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a great shade for my very fair skin and I'm sure it flatters many skin tones. I like that it's not shiny or shimmery too.
The only thing that bugs me is the name 'Frat Boy' and the packaging. I'm not American but whenever I think of 'Frat boys' I think of the negative stories I've heard. So being a typical irreverent Brit I've crossed out the F and the R and scribbled the letters T and W. Twat Boy. Yes I'm immature.

on 4/8/2018 8:20:00 PM

I LOVE theBALM. I think it's one of the best and underrated companies out there--products are consistently good and I love the cheeky packaging. I especially love that the company does not use talc and paraben in their blush/power/highlighter/eyeshadow products but found that they instead contain PTFE (aka TEFLON-- Yes. THAT Teflon). Why?

Love this creamy matte pink blush (dusty rose with the slightest hint of coral hue) for a natural flush look that doesn't have glitter that accentuate pores or imperfections. This product looks NATURAL, pigmented, buildable and has an amazing staying power on my NC10/15 combination skin. This color seem pretty neutral, so I imagine it would be universally flattering for different skintones. They're also quite generous with this product, so I imagine it would last me over a year even with daily use.

Would not repurchase, however, until the company takes out teflon from their products and that's too bad, because I'm a HUGE, HUGEEEEEEE fan of the company and their products.

on 3/7/2018 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I like it! Brings up just enough warmth to my face with the peach tone that it has yet still gives that healthy flushed pink hue with a lovely matte finish. I’d definitely recommend this one to fair skin and vanilla gals out there. Really cute packaging, I love TheBalm’s women empowerment we-like-cute-boys style!

on 3/2/2018 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

this a soft pink blush, when it is swatched with a finger it pulls more coral peach, also it is described as a matte, but I notice a pinky/gold sheen, but it does not translate when applied to face with a blush it looks matte on the face and pink not peach or coral. For this reason I can use to work or out at night. I am not really a pink blush person, but this is one of the few pinks that I like to wear.

on 12/6/2017 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Very pigmented and creamy matte blush. It is a dusty rosey shade that looks very natural and it is very lasting throughout the day. Aside from using it as a blush, i also like using it as an eye shadow, taking it all over the lid.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have very fair NC15 Skin with grey/green blue eyes & blonde hair. Usually have gone for super pink blushes, so didn’t think I’d like this one, boy was I wrong! Super pigmented, long lasting, really flattering on fair skin.. a nice matte peachy pink colour. Looks great with a pop of highlighter. This is my new fave. Love the packaging, classic retro picture with cardboard, magnetic closure & mirror. Would repurchase.

on 9/30/2017 12:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Got a cute teeny tiny mini of this free with a recent purchase. I would never have purchased it if I’d hadn’t gotten this sample- Im not a fan of the balm to begin with and I have so many blushes already. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it-it is a flattering natural pinky peach color, nicely pigmented, applied and blended in easily and was still on 16 hours later when I went to take off my makeup- I can’t recall any blush ever lasting that long on me! Will definitely be purchasing this soon before the sample runs out!

Popular Blush Products