no images

price range

Reviews

from

a year ago

Love it love it love it ...This conditioner is a magic for me and I can’t say enough about it. It is just perfect and it’s way better than any high end brands. It makes my hair super soft and manageable. I can’t stop myself from touching my soft strands. I’ve virgin long thick wavy hair with extremely dry ends. One more thing I’m using the shampoo which is from the same line and it is amazingly perfect.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

7 years ago

Love this product! Leaves any hair smooth, soft, silky and shiny! I have searched for ages for perfectly silky hair with a salon finish and was amazed when I came across TRESemme! It honestly does what it says on the bottle! Packaging is great, appealing and practical. But the cost is phenomenal! It was very expensive, even though I got it on sale! It says 'salon results without the price, but in my opinion, it was still expensive! But so worth it!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

from

9 years ago

Best Conditioner EVER! Makes hair so soft, smooth and super shiny!! It's also amazingly cheap!! (900ml bottle at full price $12AUD that's only $1.33 per 100ml! and can usually find it on sale every few weeks for just $6!!) Way better than most salon brands I've tried.. Give it a go, it will not dissapoint! :) Can't say enough good things about it :) nor can I stop touching my super smooth soft hair!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age19-24