Neostrata Vitamin C Concentrate

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/31/2013 9:05:00 AM

30ml of 10% Vitamin C serum packaged in 30 individual capsules. That's great!
I have finally managed to put together a well rounded skincare routine, but as a male I also like to keep it nice and simple. Not only I'd rather not waste time, but more products tend to pile and become visible.

Prior to this I have used Kiehl's Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate which is similar, but this is better. The texture is smoother, more transparent and does not appear white. It is also much cheaper if you get it at Shoppers Drug Mart with a 20x on Optimum points when they also have the occasional 30% off on all Neostrata products.

I apply this around my eyes before sunscreen and after my BHA exfoliant. It provides additional sun protection. Since I only apply a small amount, I like the individial capsules. With Kiehl's, I'd basically just be clearing the nozzle each time. So, I just cut a small corner of a new capsule, take the amount I need, then put it down on a small tray of Vaseline face down. It seals well the opening and I can get up to 4 individual uses from each one. The serum remains stable and each capsule is like opening a brand new product.

I just cut a small corner, take the amount I need and then put it down on a small tray of vaseline. It is great at sealing the opening and one capsule can last me up to 4 individual uses.

I hope they never discontinue it because I intend to use it for a long time.