Essie grow richer

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Essie grow richer
grow richer

on 2/3/2013 12:48:00 PM

I have been using Essie Grow Richer now for half a year approx. Before that I had been using Microcell 2000 Nail Repair, a treatment containing formaldehyde. You should note that I keep my nails painted all the time and paint them every 2-3 days.

While Microcell has helped me grow my nails much longer and stronger than ever before I decided to give my nails a break from the formaldehyde. I really like Grow Richer as a less harsh alternative. I have had very little peeling with Grow Richer (compared to none with Microcell). My nails break rarely, mostly due to my own stupidity. I also noticed that my nails grow like crazy, I "have" to file them down every 2 weeks to maintain a length I can handle. (5 points overall.)

A dislike of sorts is that it comes packaged in a clear plastic box that imho is not necessary. (3 points)
Grow Richer costs 9 Euro here in Germany which is not cheap but you get a great product for your money that will last you a long time. After almost 6 months there is still about 75% left in my bottle. (3 points)

Overall, Grow Richer is a great product that keeps my nails strong.

on 9/29/2011 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I love this nail polish, my nails are growing and are not brittle after many years of doing wraps on my nails.

Popular Treatments