RIMMEL Volume Accelerator Mascara

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
RIMMEL Volume Accelerator Mascara

This is an excellent mascara. I have thin, sparse lashes, and with just one coat it already looks double extended in length, with a tremendous amount of volume. I do use a primer underneath (as I do with all mascaras) and don't think a primer is actually necessary with this mascara at all. Two coats make them look unbelievably longer, stronger, and thicker. I wish this came in a black/brown, and a dark brown, and it would look best on my bottom lashes. But I still use this on my bottom lashes with amazing results. It stays put, doesn't clump or flake. And it's very easy to remove. This is one of the most practical purchases I've made when it comes to mascara. This completes everything I need in a mascara! The price for this is extremely affordable. Can't go wrong with this gem!

on 1/3/2012 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So far I am really loving this mascara. I have tried several over the last week and so far this is by far the best one. I am unsure whether it actually lengthens or creates more volume yet but the mascara itself performs well for me. It does not clump or flake off and that is amazing in itself. It is not waterproof so it cleans off well too. I have slept in this mascara and was pleased to find it did not end up all black under my eyes. My lashes have always been pretty long when I put mascara on them but some of the others I tried did nothing to show off the length. This mascara does show how long my lashes are already. I am looking forward to finding more volume or thicker lashes. My lashes are not that thin but I would love them to be even thicker. So if this mascara does live up to it's advertisement, I will post that too. The color is a great black too. So all in all, it this mascara does not dry out in two weeks time or less, I will repurchase.