4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I would compare this to NYX lip creams, it's like between a lip gloss and a liquid lipstick. Lots of color but lightweight and easy to wear.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Other, Cool

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

6 years ago

WoW COLOR! the color in the tube is the color your lips will be, this is amazing, I love it! It's more like a liquid lipstick, not too sheer like other lipglosses.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I have flashy (bright neon link with cool undertones) and in a flash (lovely purple with gorgeous shimmer). I loooove the purple color -in a flash. I have deep ebony skin and was scared that these colors would look garish & ghetto but they aren't at all. Great for a night time look & really stands in a lovely high fashion way against radiant chocolate skin. And I don't have to use a light hand & vigorously rub it in, to make it "look right". Veeery sticky. Your hair will def get stuck in this on a windy day, however it's longevity is worth the stickiness. It can be drying on your lips. Since this is a very opaque lipgloss with awesome color payoff & dramatic colors, it will be worn at night most likely while you're drinking. If you're having a fans old time remember to at least once touch up your gloss bc it will dye off leaving a stained lip chick full of shimmer, showing all the cracks in your lip. #TheStruggle #NoThanks

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark

HairBlack

3.0

7 years ago

My first lipgloss from Milani and im in love with it!! I bought the color "flashy" and it is just that. Perfect pop of bold, bright, barbie pink with pigmentation and pretty glitter inside. The texture is a bit thick but not at all sticky which gives it that longer staying power. I love how this comes in a long super skinny tube with long applicator. Im in such love with this color that I can only hope they have more in fun shades....

About reviewer (196 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlue

7 years ago

i love these i have 3 of them to me they re and excellent dupe for the limecrime carousel lipglosses but much cheaper!! yes they are a bit sticky and thick but for the colour i can live with it they make such an impact no need to layer them over lipstick and they last amazingly well for a lip gloss! these are perfect for a night out!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesGreen

1.0

7 years ago

This is gross. I mean, really. I have no problems with sticky or tacky lipglosses, but the texture of this is just yucky. It's like paste. Thick, dry, cakey. It just smooshed around on top of my lips. I wanted to love this and was so excited when I saw them in the Milani display at CVS. I had seen the review of Flashy on Temptalia and picked it up. To quote my S/O who actually purchased this for me "That lipgloss coast more than the garbage bags we came here for..." Not worth almost $9. Yuck.

About reviewer (364 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

from

8 years ago

I went looking for my now discontinued Milani Lip Party #706 and found this instead. Got it in Quick Flash( a very pretty light-med pink with lots of shimmer) and Star Flash (a lilac-pink super shimmery gloss with staying power). Love these, I don't have to layer on my lipstick and gloss on top, stays well with some touch-ups through out the day and absolutely beautiful colors. Will buy again!

About reviewer (1543 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

3.0

8 years ago

This is a DECENT lip gloss. Not great. Not spectacular. But decent. The colors available are very good and the lip gloss goes on well. The one thing is that for me, it isn't glossy enough. So I often have to use a clear gloss on top of it for the kind of shine that I like to have on my lips. But that's just me. It may be the right amount of shine for everyone else. The upside is that it is not sticky or tacky and it wears a long time. I'd definitely buy it again.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

Milani Haute Flash gloss rocks HARD! It's not sticky or tacky on the lips but it stays put and it adds this beautiful shimmer. It's just the right amount of shine for me (I don't like high gloss, I just like a little shimmer). Also, although it doesn't promise this, my lips actually feel moisturized when I where this (which is a rarity in a lip gloss with such rich color.) The tube is long and thin, and I like the applicator a lot; it sort of reminds me of the "doe foot" applicator that Loreal used for one of their lipglosses. I wish this wasn't a limited edition and I wish Milani would expand the color choices offered in this formulation. -- 5 lippies!

About reviewer (491 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

from

8 years ago

i have this in quick flash. OMG the coverage is just, if not more, like a lipstick but with lots of shine. I like it. Quick flash is a perfect light pink and suits my cool undertone, nc 15 or 20 in MAC skin color. ...was about to go nuts when i misplaced it the other day =o

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral