BeneFit Cosmetics Watt's Up!

BeneFit Cosmetics Watt's Up!
Watt's Up!Watt's Up!Watt's Up!Watt's Up!

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, MICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SOYBEAN GLYCERIDES, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BUTYROSPERMIUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) UNSAPONIFIABLES, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (77499), LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am not a cream highlight kinda gal; for me, at best they do what powder highlighters do but require more fuss and can look streaky. I received a sample of this in a Sephora Play box and actually like it better as a browbone/ Cupid's bow/ inner eye corner highlight because it "pops" more in smaller, more concentrated areas.

It's a nice champagne golden color, not super pale and passable for fair to medium skin tones. It blends nicely over foundation but please do not put this on over powder- it doesn't look terrible, but it is very hard to blend this way and it doesn't do it justice.

I think the staying power is quite good and it's still visible on my skin at the end of the day. Overall I'm not 100% certain it is worth the selling price, nor has it completely sold me on cream highlighters, but it functions great for its purpose and does have a more subtle and seamless appearance than many powder highlighters, which are on trend but sometimes don't look half as good in person as they do on Instagram.

on 3/23/2017 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love this highlighter. Very simple to apply to face. Blends easily with either finger tapping or brush. Great for strobing or highlighting. Works great over foundation. Works great on moisturized skin as well. Color is a glowy champagne . Love to carry in my purse for easy quick application.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hard to blend out, can be a bit chunky and streaky..price point is a little on the steeper end. Packaging isn't that great either, the inside cap keeps falling off and the twisty thing doesn't really work, i have to force the product back down..would not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this during the Sephora Birthday month few years ago and just started using it recently. Like some of the previous reviews, it does not blend well and focused on my pores instead. However I found one use for it which is under my browbone and it does perform better and blends better but I really can't put this on my cheeks.

For the shade, its towards a darker champagn shade and blends out nicely only under my browbone.

Won really recommend to get the full product. Seems like Benefit items really disappoints me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a Sephora birthday gift. The packaging is typically cute Benefit style. The highlighter is a pearly gold shade. This doesn't work for me. My skin is slightly dry (I'm 43 years old) and the pores are not small. When I apply this, it seems to accentuate my pores. The texture is too thick to look good on my skin.

I could see this as possibly being good for someone with a more oily skin type. I have to say that Benefit is not cheap and I think you could find something as good if not better for a lower price. I think this looks too obvious on my skin.
I feel I really need to blend it. At least a little goes a long way!

on 1/29/2017 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this because my skin is super dry and I love a glowy look! The formulation is amazing and doesn't make my foundation go patchy underneath unlike the cream highlights from inglot. The only problem for me is the colour. It's a little bronze for my pale skin so it works fine as a cream bronzer but not the highlighter I had hoped for.

on 1/29/2017 3:10:00 PM

I really enjoy this highlighter since it gives the natural effect, not like powders. The color is beautiful.It is worth the price

the stick will last forever and it looks super good all throughout the say

on 1/23/2017 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

holy product- thats all i have to say! (oh and im an oily skin girl and have no problem with it)

on 1/20/2017 7:37:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

First off, this was my first ever highlight & i love it to no end.

It may not be the brightest highlighter but it gives a natural glow (1-2 swipes usually gives a faint glow, but i usually do 4-5 swipes to make it more intense) The formula is really creamy & it blends out really well. Lasts me from morning to evening, about 6-8 hours or so. May be due to my oily skin (even my bb cream runs off after half a day).

I love how easy it is to apply in the stick form but i don't enjoy the blender at the bottom. Mine came off after using it for a week so ive been using a beauty blender instead since.

For reference, I am an NC25