BeneFit Cosmetics Watt's Up!

BeneFit Cosmetics Watt's Up!
Watt's Up!Watt's Up!Watt's Up!Watt's Up!Watt's Up!

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, MICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SOYBEAN GLYCERIDES, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BUTYROSPERMIUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) UNSAPONIFIABLES, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (77499), LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID.

Gives you that natural glow. I like it.

on 11/1/2017 5:22:00 PM

This is a lovely product I just struggle to apply it and make it look good.
The colour is lovely, natural looking and a nice formula. But I'm used to powder highlighter as I struggle with these creams, and it didnt look good on me at all.

It seemed to sort of pull my foundation off and look uneven on, however hard I tried to apply it. If you're a master at cream highlighters then this would be lovely! Not for me though.

on 7/12/2017 11:55:00 PM

I actually have 2 sample sizes of this product. It looks like I will never have to buy the full size ever, because the samples will last me FOREVER.

This is one of my favorite cream highlighters, I'm tanned (nc35) and this shows up beautiful. I apply straight from the tube onto my foundation face (before powder) and then blend with my finger. Its a soft champagne color and it isn't sparkly or glittery.

on 10/17/2017 2:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It applies very easily and blends like a dream. It is a true cream to powder formula, which I love. It's a natural highlight that is not sparkly at all. It's a very nice colour on my pale skin. It lasts well on even an oily 12-hour day. It's expensive but the product will last you forever!

This product finish is stunning, it gives you that natural glow finish i can even use it with my bare face. It does a really great job. The only thing that i don't understand is the sponge that came up with this highlighter. Its useless, i prefer blend it with my finger. Love this product anyway!

on 10/23/2017 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this product looked very pretty when I turned my face to the light but when I'm just looking forward it leaves a very obvious streak of orange on my cheek. It will probably work for tan to deep skin tones but If you have paler skin tones I would not recommend

on 6/13/2017 2:58:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm not great with cream highlighters, not very good at blending them. I apply this before my powder foundation on my cheekbones, inner corners of my eye, a bit down my nose and just a little on my cupid's bow. It looks very natural after I apply my makeup. You can definitely see a bit of highlight but nothing as crazy as it looks in the stick. I love how the stick makes it easier to apply just a little in a small area. I wish this came in other shades but it this shade should work well for most skin tones. Would repurchase.

on 6/3/2017 6:31:00 AM

Love this highlighter - easy none-messy cream stick application. Gives a glowy, long-lasting result. I sweep powder blush over the top to give a lovely dewy English Rose look. Would defintely purchase again.

AMAZING! I didn't think I'd like this at all since I wasn't good with cream highlighters and just highlighters in general - and I wasn't a huge fan of the benefit's mascaras that I've tried, but gave it a go anyway since I got a sample of it for free.

In short, it may sound ridiculous but this product made me fall in love with highlighting. It's easy to apply and blends like a dream, although probably give the sponge applicator a miss and just dab/blend with your fingers instead. I thought the colour would be too dark for me when I saw it in the tube, but on the skin it is the most flattering shade and give you the most amazing, just-subtle-enough-but-not-too-subtle glow. Absolutely beautiful. The sample will last me a while but I will definitely be repurchasing after I finish it!

on 6/18/2017 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Currently saving to buy a new one after my old one got used up.

This non-greasy, non-glittery champagne highlighter can be used in a huge amount of ways. I'm someone who goes through lots of phases in makeup and I have always been able to incorporate this into my look.

Use it under foundation or bb cream for a natural glow-from-within look, layer another highlighter on top (this creamy texture is a great base for powder products) for a blinding glow, or under blush for a princessy look.

My current phase is artsy-crafty and like to make my cheek bones look wide and the focal point of my makeup, so I apply this right under the corner of my eye and blend it lightly down my cheekbone in a large circle. It works really well.

Never sticky, never greasy, always perfect. I usually blend it in with my fingers, and sometimes I mix it with my favourite cream blush (Doll 10 HydraGel Blush) and apply with a foundation brush. I've used this product on my cheek, eyelids, cupid's bow, even on my lips (it was a phase!) and never had anything but great results. I'm so sad that mine got used up.