BeneFit Cosmetics Watt's Up!

BeneFit Cosmetics Watt's Up!
Watt's Up!Watt's Up!Watt's Up!Watt's Up!

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, MICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SOYBEAN GLYCERIDES, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BUTYROSPERMIUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) UNSAPONIFIABLES, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (77499), LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID.

on 7/12/2017 11:55:00 PM

I actually have 2 sample sizes of this product. It looks like I will never have to buy the full size ever, because the samples will last me FOREVER.

This is one of my favorite cream highlighters, I'm tanned (nc35) and this shows up beautiful. I apply straight from the tube onto my foundation face (before powder) and then blend with my finger. Its a soft champagne color and it isn't sparkly or glittery.

This product finish is stunning, it gives you that natural glow finish i can even use it with my bare face. It does a really great job. The only thing that i don't understand is the sponge that came up with this highlighter. Its useless, i prefer blend it with my finger. Love this product anyway!

AMAZING! I didn't think I'd like this at all since I wasn't good with cream highlighters and just highlighters in general - and I wasn't a huge fan of the benefit's mascaras that I've tried, but gave it a go anyway since I got a sample of it for free.

In short, it may sound ridiculous but this product made me fall in love with highlighting. It's easy to apply and blends like a dream, although probably give the sponge applicator a miss and just dab/blend with your fingers instead. I thought the colour would be too dark for me when I saw it in the tube, but on the skin it is the most flattering shade and give you the most amazing, just-subtle-enough-but-not-too-subtle glow. Absolutely beautiful. The sample will last me a while but I will definitely be repurchasing after I finish it!

on 6/18/2017 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Currently saving to buy a new one after my old one got used up.

This non-greasy, non-glittery champagne highlighter can be used in a huge amount of ways. I'm someone who goes through lots of phases in makeup and I have always been able to incorporate this into my look.

Use it under foundation or bb cream for a natural glow-from-within look, layer another highlighter on top (this creamy texture is a great base for powder products) for a blinding glow, or under blush for a princessy look.

My current phase is artsy-crafty and like to make my cheek bones look wide and the focal point of my makeup, so I apply this right under the corner of my eye and blend it lightly down my cheekbone in a large circle. It works really well.

Never sticky, never greasy, always perfect. I usually blend it in with my fingers, and sometimes I mix it with my favourite cream blush (Doll 10 HydraGel Blush) and apply with a foundation brush. I've used this product on my cheek, eyelids, cupid's bow, even on my lips (it was a phase!) and never had anything but great results. I'm so sad that mine got used up.

on 6/13/2017 2:58:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm not great with cream highlighters, not very good at blending them. I apply this before my powder foundation on my cheekbones, inner corners of my eye, a bit down my nose and just a little on my cupid's bow. It looks very natural after I apply my makeup. You can definitely see a bit of highlight but nothing as crazy as it looks in the stick. I love how the stick makes it easier to apply just a little in a small area. I wish this came in other shades but it this shade should work well for most skin tones. Would repurchase.

on 6/3/2017 6:31:00 AM

Love this highlighter - easy none-messy cream stick application. Gives a glowy, long-lasting result. I sweep powder blush over the top to give a lovely dewy English Rose look. Would defintely purchase again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am not a cream highlight kinda gal; for me, at best they do what powder highlighters do but require more fuss and can look streaky. I received a sample of this in a Sephora Play box and actually like it better as a browbone/ Cupid's bow/ inner eye corner highlight because it "pops" more in smaller, more concentrated areas.

It's a nice champagne golden color, not super pale and passable for fair to medium skin tones. It blends nicely over foundation but please do not put this on over powder- it doesn't look terrible, but it is very hard to blend this way and it doesn't do it justice.

I think the staying power is quite good and it's still visible on my skin at the end of the day. Overall I'm not 100% certain it is worth the selling price, nor has it completely sold me on cream highlighters, but it functions great for its purpose and does have a more subtle and seamless appearance than many powder highlighters, which are on trend but sometimes don't look half as good in person as they do on Instagram.

on 3/23/2017 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love this highlighter. Very simple to apply to face. Blends easily with either finger tapping or brush. Great for strobing or highlighting. Works great over foundation. Works great on moisturized skin as well. Color is a glowy champagne . Love to carry in my purse for easy quick application.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hard to blend out, can be a bit chunky and streaky..price point is a little on the steeper end. Packaging isn't that great either, the inside cap keeps falling off and the twisty thing doesn't really work, i have to force the product back down..would not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this during the Sephora Birthday month few years ago and just started using it recently. Like some of the previous reviews, it does not blend well and focused on my pores instead. However I found one use for it which is under my browbone and it does perform better and blends better but I really can't put this on my cheeks.

For the shade, its towards a darker champagn shade and blends out nicely only under my browbone.

Won really recommend to get the full product. Seems like Benefit items really disappoints me.