michael van clarke 3 more inches

on 7/31/2016 11:50:00 AM

this is my HG product. my hair is over processed , bleached, dry ends , sensitive scalp and so fine it almost always falls flat.
with this shampoo and pre-wash product , finished with phyto leave in conditioner( Phyto Huile Soyeuse Lightweight Hydrating Oil) , my hair and scalp are very healthy,full of body, hair stopped falling out or breaking... i am even getting compliments about my hair, which i never thought could be possible...(before i often heard people saying you should try... )

i have tried so many shampoos and closest i found were Kerastase and Phyto shampoos, but kerastase irritated my scalp (a lot of strong chemicals) and hair felt flat with phyto hydrating one.
3 more inches shampoo with pre wash product are lovely. No silicone , parabens or lauryl sulfate. The product does not have any scent and leathers very well. i think it is cashmere proteins, which delivers natural shine too...
my husband with dermatitis and thick hair is also using this shampoo(minus conditioner) and his hair looks good and scalp is healthy.
btw the company sells a travel kit so you can buy and try 3 products in smaller quantities. i personally do not like their conditioner,it is just not enough moisturizing for my dry hair.

ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, PEG- 7, Glycerin Cocoate, Panthenol, Cocamide MEA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PG- Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Methylchloriosothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 4/3/2014 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was loosing lots of my hair after my second child. All the stylists would tell me that i needed to do something soon or they won't have any hair to work with. I heard about 3 more inches from my friend that had thinning hair. She was ranting and raving about it but i did not try it, thinking that it would not work. I was desperate and finally ordered it-this was my last resort. I even wanted to go and do hair transplant.
I ordered the 1000ml bottles of the shampoo, conditioner and the treatment. It lasted me 6 months. All of my hair came back. I love this stuff. It was really expensive and hard to get a hold of the big bottles. The big bottles were much more cheaper than the small ones. You have to be very patient with seeing a difference in the density of your hair. I saw a difference in two months. 3 More inches was a life saver for me.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/7/2011 11:15:00 AM

I have used Kerastase for ages and sometimes I like to try something different. Usually I am disappointed and go back to Kerastase (which is getting increasingly expensive). Michael Van Clarke has recently launched a 3 steps method that helps keeping your hair in shape. No silicone or nasties, it leaves my hair shiny and soft. The line includes a pre-wash (to leave overnight every other wash) a shampoo and a conditioner. I cannot comment on whether my hair is longer or not, but my hair do look in much better shape. The product does not have any scent (which is a big plus for me as I tend to dislike scents in shampoos as they linger forever), is moderately thick and a little goes a long way. If I use the three products together the results are spectacular, but if I use only the shampoo and the conditioner the results are average (not bad but not great). i want to try the Gielly Green products, aromatherapy at its best.