Conair French Twist Updo Clip

No Image

1.3

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This, pardon me, sux!! I returned mine. I couldn't get it to stay in my hair. They needed to rethink this.

on 2/15/2012 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have fine hair and even still, the clip doesn't close. I tried doing a half twist even. Good idea, poor execution.

on 8/6/2011 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

While roaming through Rite-Aid today, I came upon this Conair French Twist Updo Clip. As I'm letting my hair grow and it is long enough to put up, I thought it would be a good hair tool to have. The pin, in theory is great. A clip is attached to a mesh cone.You pull hair back, close the clip vertically in the section that is pulled back, slide the cone down, wrap the hair around the cone and viola!--a french twist that you just need to secure with a couple of pins.
Well....this is great in reality if you have extremely fine hair. If you have thick hair--fuggedaboudit! I could not even close the clip in my hair.
I'm so bummed because this really is a great tool. My apologies for not giving this a better review, but if you have thin or fine hair-it may be better for you. Maybe at some point ConAir will come out with a clip to handle thicker hair. You would think that a HAIR company would make various sized clips for various types of hair. Eh?
Oh well...whatja gonna do?

Popular Hair Styling Tools