Too Faced Smokey Eye Collection

Too Faced Smokey Eye Collection
Too Faced Shadow PalettesSmokey Eye CollectionToo Faced Smokey Eye palette

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Gosh, there's already so many wonderful reviews for this one! I'm happy I'm not the only who loves this palette.

A few years ago I really wanted to perfect the sultry cat "smokey eye" , and I just knew I had to have this collection when I felt how soft and pigmented the colors were. Dark colors are hard for me to work with, but these went on so well, little fall out, blends beautifully, and really you can mix all of the colors for some pretty creative looks.

But, I love the little card tutorials, those were designed for dorks like me, I just know it! And these colors go on much brigher than they look too! At least I really think "In a Flash" does, geez that color is just so pretty. And the color "smokin hot" really grabbed me, because it's perfect for the corner V and even as an eye liner if you're in a pinch.

I just really love Too Faced eye shadow collections. I felt like I got a bargain for the money, and didn't have to worry about individually buying a bunch of different pigments and them not working together.

on 10/30/2011 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Blends well, pigmented colors, cute box, this palette is awesome :) Very pleased with my purchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials