Too Faced Smokey Eye Collection

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Too Faced Smokey Eye Collection
Too Faced Shadow PalettesSmokey Eye CollectionToo Faced Smokey Eye palette

Watch me get ready with this palette! :

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I usually only buy Too Faced face products but this is the first eyeshadow purchase I have made. I am really pleased with their eyeshadows. First off, they are so freaking pigmented it is ridiculous! They are gorgeous, vibrant, long lasting and very easy to blend. I love that they have little instructional cards in them to give you ideas for different looks, that is definitely a plus for someone who is just starting off with makeup. Also the packaging is gorgeous and sturdy, very chic. Some of the cons about this is that it is SO expensive in Canada, one of the palettes is $46 compared to the $38 it is in America which is really unfair because usually it's only a couple of dollars difference in other products in the US. Anyway, it's alright since I don't think I will ever repurchase this palette since sooo little goes such a long way and I probably will never hit pan with any of the shadows ever. I am excited that Too Faced has such beautiful shadows and I will definitely be checking out other shadows by them.

Video Reviews & Tutorials