Too Faced Smokey Eye Collection

Too Faced Smokey Eye Collection
Too Faced Shadow PalettesSmokey Eye CollectionToo Faced Smokey Eye palette

4.3

on 7/31/2013 7:28:00 AM

I received this palette as a gift from my mom about a year ago. Honestly, I've probably only used it about 10 times. I just don't find most of the colors very practical for everyday, then again it is for "smokey" eyes. The color pay off is GREAT though, and the packaging is very nice. I would not repurchase again just because I don't find that I would be getting my moneys worth.

I absolutely love this palette! So easy to blend and the colors are awesome. I'll buy again and again.

LOVE. Got this as a gift from my sister and I most likely wouldn't have purchased otherwise, just because I have a lot of the same colors already (I thought) in different brands. SO glad she got this for me because the colors are beautiful, the whole palette can be mixed & matched, shadows are perfect to apply. Definitely would repurchase.

on 8/6/2011 2:32:00 PM

This beautiful palette is part of Too Faced's fall 2011 line. It is NOT the same as their Smokey Eye Palette.

I originally went into Sephora intent on buying their Matte palette, but was disappointed with the swatches. This was sitting beside it, so I started swatching it. The colours are fantastic! I took it home with me and have been playing around a bit.

All the colours are highly pigmented. They go beautifully with my cool skin. The cards it comes with are fun, but not really necessary. I also don't stick to the three in a row combos. While these certainly work, there are a lot more options when you start mixing and matching.

I really love "Smoking Jacket," "Smolder," and "Up in Smoke"... "Cloves too". I actually love the whole palette. Would certainly repurchase if I lost the palette or went through it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials