Too Faced Smokey Eye Collection

4.5

on 4/16/2016 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this palette when I want a sexy smokey look, the quality is one of the best at this particular palette.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Gosh, there's already so many wonderful reviews for this one! I'm happy I'm not the only who loves this palette.

A few years ago I really wanted to perfect the sultry cat "smokey eye" , and I just knew I had to have this collection when I felt how soft and pigmented the colors were. Dark colors are hard for me to work with, but these went on so well, little fall out, blends beautifully, and really you can mix all of the colors for some pretty creative looks.

But, I love the little card tutorials, those were designed for dorks like me, I just know it! And these colors go on much brigher than they look too! At least I really think "In a Flash" does, geez that color is just so pretty. And the color "smokin hot" really grabbed me, because it's perfect for the corner V and even as an eye liner if you're in a pinch.

I just really love Too Faced eye shadow collections. I felt like I got a bargain for the money, and didn't have to worry about individually buying a bunch of different pigments and them not working together.

Watch me get ready with this palette! :

on 2/18/2013 7:46:00 AM

Really a nice combination of colors. They are well pigmented, not too much fall out and the glitter is minimal......very nice soft shimmer shades. They all blend well and do not irritate my eyelids.

on 12/25/2012 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is an adorable palette. The packaging is sturdy and travel friendly. The shadows and highlighters are pigmented and all work together very well. I'm very happy that I got this as a gift, the price is a little steep but after trying it I could justify purchasing it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I usually only buy Too Faced face products but this is the first eyeshadow purchase I have made. I am really pleased with their eyeshadows. First off, they are so freaking pigmented it is ridiculous! They are gorgeous, vibrant, long lasting and very easy to blend. I love that they have little instructional cards in them to give you ideas for different looks, that is definitely a plus for someone who is just starting off with makeup. Also the packaging is gorgeous and sturdy, very chic. Some of the cons about this is that it is SO expensive in Canada, one of the palettes is $46 compared to the $38 it is in America which is really unfair because usually it's only a couple of dollars difference in other products in the US. Anyway, it's alright since I don't think I will ever repurchase this palette since sooo little goes such a long way and I probably will never hit pan with any of the shadows ever. I am excited that Too Faced has such beautiful shadows and I will definitely be checking out other shadows by them.

on 1/27/2012 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I received this as a Christmas present from my sister. She knows that I am a huge fan of smokey eyes, probably the only 'eye look' that I do! All the shadows in here are especially pigmented. I love the bottom 4 colors. The dark brown, the dark blue, and purple are very rich. There is also a small amoutn of shimmer in the blue and purple. Usually I wet my brushes a bit when dipping it in the color. But because this is so well pigmented, I don't need to wet my brush. It lasts all day for me, even without a primer. The packaging is a little bulky, but it's also secure. i can put this in a purse or weekend bag without breakign the compact. The clasp has a nice magnetic clasp that clamps down. THis is my second Too Faced palette, and I love the smooth application and pigmentation of the shadows.

I absolutely love this palette! So easy to blend and the colors are awesome. I'll buy again and again.

LOVE. Got this as a gift from my sister and I most likely wouldn't have purchased otherwise, just because I have a lot of the same colors already (I thought) in different brands. SO glad she got this for me because the colors are beautiful, the whole palette can be mixed & matched, shadows are perfect to apply. Definitely would repurchase.

on 12/12/2011 10:33:00 AM

Really a lovely collection. All the colors are coordinated, making it a great palette for people new to dark smokey eyes. A basic must-have for every makeup kit. My only issue with this product is the packaging: like many of toofaced palettes, its needlessly bulky.