Diptyque 34 boulevard Saint Germain

Filtered by hair type : Curly

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Breathtaking. I currently have a mini-obsession with Diptyque going on right now and this scent is why! I used to think that Philosykos was my one true love, but then I met 34 Blvd. Saint Germain. I was so intrigued by Diptyque's description of the scent as an amalgam of the house's most iconic scents that I bought it without first sampling it (I don't have a Diptyque counter near me, so I really have to rely upon my own imagination) and my sole regret is that I waited a full year to do so. Just as described, this scent is multi-layered and complex. Some may think that it's just a blend of the house's most popular scents and in some ways, that's true, but it's so much more than that. Initially, I wasn't that taken by it as I first found it to be almost too much wood and resin, but this is a scent that takes time to develop. Altogether, I get fruit, spice, green, and floral, slowly over time. On its own, it's fantastic, but layered with your favorite Diptyque scent, it's incredible. The packaging is also divine. Lasts all day on me, which is surprising for an EdT. I can't wait to try the white-capped, Spring version of this scent, which is supposed to be greener, and I love green. A must-have.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This scent is inspired by Diptyques original store in Paris, where many perfumes have seeped into the wood and created a unique fragrance. And this is exactly that, a complex and deep perfume with many layers. Its sweet, woody and a tad musky. For me it goes on strong and lasts throughout the day, it becomes slightly sweeter as time goes on but I can still get the wood and musk. I really love this perfume since it smells rich but without the old lady effect some other high end perfumes have. I think this is a timeless and ageless scent. It is my go to perfume when in doubt. It is a little heavy for spring and summer but to each their own! The bottle is also quite nice, I like the magentic cap and the cool wick like design in the bottle. Only thing is it is a nice quality bottle but heavy, so not great for travel.

Popular Fragrances