Diptyque 34 boulevard Saint Germain

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My search for a perfect smell is over, as well as for my husband.
I always loved unisex perfumes. Like the previous reviewer mentioned it smells like sex in a good way. No matter who wears it, woman or men, they instantly become attractive. I wear spray in winter and solid perfume in summer. (Solid version is slightly different, no alcohol, a bit more floral, a bit more feminine and not really suitable for men)
I hate musky smells and there is no musk in there.
The upper notes are pink peppercorn, citrus fruits, and spices. The heart note is a blend of roses, Egyptian geraniums, and tuberoses delicately sprinkled with iris and violet.
Lastly, the base consists of woody notes, balms, and resins. A touch of eucalyptus, the essential "olfactory accident," makes the addiction stronger.
I adore this smell and highly recommend to test it out!

Warm, woodsy, flat out sex in a bottle. Perfect for winter. I'll definitely repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This scent is inspired by Diptyques original store in Paris, where many perfumes have seeped into the wood and created a unique fragrance. And this is exactly that, a complex and deep perfume with many layers. Its sweet, woody and a tad musky. For me it goes on strong and lasts throughout the day, it becomes slightly sweeter as time goes on but I can still get the wood and musk. I really love this perfume since it smells rich but without the old lady effect some other high end perfumes have. I think this is a timeless and ageless scent. It is my go to perfume when in doubt. It is a little heavy for spring and summer but to each their own! The bottle is also quite nice, I like the magentic cap and the cool wick like design in the bottle. Only thing is it is a nice quality bottle but heavy, so not great for travel.

currently obsessed with this perfume. i have an exquisitely sensitive sense of smell and cannot tolerate most perfumes, candles, colognes, etc.

diptyque is the ONLY candles I can tolerate without feeling like my brain is about to explode.

In addition, this perfume from Diptyque is the second with which I have fallen in love!! (the first being Chanel Coco Mademoiselle) I adore that the this perfume isn't too feminine and that there are so many layers to the scent.

Popular Fragrances