Diptyque 34 boulevard Saint Germain

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My search for a perfect smell is over, as well as for my husband.
I always loved unisex perfumes. Like the previous reviewer mentioned it smells like sex in a good way. No matter who wears it, woman or men, they instantly become attractive. I wear spray in winter and solid perfume in summer. (Solid version is slightly different, no alcohol, a bit more floral, a bit more feminine and not really suitable for men)
I hate musky smells and there is no musk in there.
The upper notes are pink peppercorn, citrus fruits, and spices. The heart note is a blend of roses, Egyptian geraniums, and tuberoses delicately sprinkled with iris and violet.
Lastly, the base consists of woody notes, balms, and resins. A touch of eucalyptus, the essential "olfactory accident," makes the addiction stronger.
I adore this smell and highly recommend to test it out!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is just what I was looking for now that winter is upon us - a warm, woodsy scent that isn't too heavy or masculine. You would think that sort of thing would be easy to find, but I found during testing that so many woody fragrances boil down to an overload of ISO E Super and wind up smelling the same. This is more complex and subtle. Really very pretty, it feels more feminine to me, and quite distinctive. No one note dominates. It reminds me of little solid drawer sachets my mother had when I was a child... probably a cedar note that's doing that. It has a light greenness to it and a touch of floral freshness, but only if you're really looking for it. It smells like the sort of scent you want mingling with your woolens, which is just what I want for this time of year.

ETA - I wanted to add an additional note as I wear this again and wrap my nose around it a little more. I do get a vegetal tuberose, and blended with the other notes the overall impression is of a lightly floral leather chypre. I am reminded of SL Daim Blond and occasionally the original (vintage) Miss Dior. And now I like it even more!

Popular Fragrances