Diptyque 34 boulevard Saint Germain

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.8

Warm, woodsy, flat out sex in a bottle. Perfect for winter. I'll definitely repurchase!

The best woody fragrance I've ever experienced.

This is very interesting, but I am afraid I am not able to describe it well as it is very complex, with each layer complementing the others.... It is woodsy with a herbal, somewhat medicinal note and a discreet warm, balmy base. I sense pine trees, cedar, leather, spices, sweet tobacco, green leaves, maybe a faint citrus - definitely it does not smell like something out of a bottle! It is a very distinctive scent, and powerful - yet it is also tender, subtle, bringing back so many memories. It lasts the whole day, but different notes seem to dominate at different times - not so much as if the scent is "evolving" over time, but rather as if it alternates its different characters and shows you a slightly different "view" each time you sniff (I imagine it is the kind of scent that changes a lot from skin to skin)
Sometimes I find unisex scents overly masculine - but it is not the case here, I can see it worn equally well by man or woman. My only wish would be that the base note would be sweeter, and then it would be really perfect.

currently obsessed with this perfume. i have an exquisitely sensitive sense of smell and cannot tolerate most perfumes, candles, colognes, etc.

diptyque is the ONLY candles I can tolerate without feeling like my brain is about to explode.

In addition, this perfume from Diptyque is the second with which I have fallen in love!! (the first being Chanel Coco Mademoiselle) I adore that the this perfume isn't too feminine and that there are so many layers to the scent.

This is my current favourite fragrance. Its a perfect winter scent, as another reviewer said, it was designed to smell like the shop in Paris and having been there I have to say it really does smell like that. I find it quite a woody smell but there is definitely floral notes in there. I know the packaging shouldn't matter but the bottle is really classy looking and looks lovely on the shelf!! This fragrance is very long lasting - much better than any other fragrances I own. I can still smell it 12 hours after I have applied it.

Lovely warm fragrance . Not too spicy and just enough woodiness. Lovely for winter

Popular Fragrances