Diptyque 34 boulevard Saint Germain

Filtered by skin type : Normal

1 review

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Breathtaking. I currently have a mini-obsession with Diptyque going on right now and this scent is why! I used to think that Philosykos was my one true love, but then I met 34 Blvd. Saint Germain. I was so intrigued by Diptyque's description of the scent as an amalgam of the house's most iconic scents that I bought it without first sampling it (I don't have a Diptyque counter near me, so I really have to rely upon my own imagination) and my sole regret is that I waited a full year to do so. Just as described, this scent is multi-layered and complex. Some may think that it's just a blend of the house's most popular scents and in some ways, that's true, but it's so much more than that. Initially, I wasn't that taken by it as I first found it to be almost too much wood and resin, but this is a scent that takes time to develop. Altogether, I get fruit, spice, green, and floral, slowly over time. On its own, it's fantastic, but layered with your favorite Diptyque scent, it's incredible. The packaging is also divine. Lasts all day on me, which is surprising for an EdT. I can't wait to try the white-capped, Spring version of this scent, which is supposed to be greener, and I love green. A must-have.

Popular Fragrances