3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I love this liner and I love the all day coverage it has!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

3 years ago

This can smudge, but it's still one of my favorite eyeliners. So smooth and so dark! This is a lot easier to use for lining above my eyes than gel to make my eyes really pop. I also use it on my waterline. I would love to find a drugstore alternative. Great product Too Faced!

About reviewer (315 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3 years ago

This is a long wearing, intense black liner. Very creamy and smooth in texture. It lasts all day a on my lower lash line and sets really fast, so clean up mistakes quickly. I was in love with the Marc jacobs gel eyeliner but this color is even more intense and more long wearing so it has taken first place for me. I don't experience smudging or smearing at all. Stays put and looks so good! Worth the price compared to other high end eyeliners

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrunette

3 years ago

Shades Perfect Moss & Perfect Espresso: Two of my favorite products of the year, I am blown away by these. I have been on the hunt for YEARS for the double-rainbow of cosmetics: richly-pigmented, long-wearing pencil eyeliners that apply easily but don't smear all over my oily lids and undereyes by the end of the workday (despite the use of a lid primer). I have probably tried 30 different brands in all price ranges during this quest, and nothing has been quite right. Until now. These are indeed PERFECT. It’s especially challenging to find beautiful green eyeliners which makes me appreciate Perfect Moss all the more - the color is GORGEOUS. PROS: Longevity: Amazing – lasts all day, just like gel liners in pots. (I have not tried these on the waterline so I’m not sure how long they last there.) Ease of application: These are incredibly creamy and easy to apply – no tugging required for a nice rich line. Can be easily smoked out with a smudge brush. Because these are in pencil form, they are perfect for on the go and I always keep one in my purse makeup kit. Color: Moss is a good name for this as it isn’t quite brown enough to be khaki though it leans in that direction and it doesn’t have enough blue to be teal. It is a dark, rich mossy green (not emerald or forest) and does have a smidge of blue/grey to it once smoked out. The color goes on very deep in one swipe – you don’t have to apply it in layers. It’s very well-pigmented, luscious and works great with my dark brown eyes. Would be flattering with any eye color but particularly dark eyes. Espresso is very dark brown, almost black. Cost: Not cheap but really reasonable for the amazing quality. CONS: NONE – these are Perfect (just like the name says) in every way and I will re-purchase them forever. Thank you Too Faced! Buying backups now.

About reviewer (504 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

4 years ago

I don't mind this liner, don't mind it at all. I've been using it for a hot minute and find it very pigmented, easy to apply, and even though the price might turn some people off, I've gotten plenty of use out of it for the money. I only use pencil liners on my bottom lid/waterline, because I find liquid and cream liners easier to draw on my top lids. I have tried this on my top lids on a couple occasions though, and found it looked nice. The color payoff is great, it's VERY black and it does stay put through the day. The texture is creamy smooth, almost waxy, which makes application a breeze but as some have mentioned, it can lead to smudging. If I apply this to the inner corners of my eyes, I need to be conscious of not touching them because this will smear. I get the feeling this was formulated to be smudged or "smoked out" on the lids, for which it would be great. If you are careful with your eye makeup, you shouldn't have any problems with this liner.

About reviewer (274 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

4 years ago

Pros: Intense color, smooth glide, doesn't tug too much on eyelid skin Cons: Smudges like crazy I have oily eyelids, and try out a lot of eyeliners in my quest for my Holy Grail liner. Too Faced's waterproof eyeliner wasn't horrible, but it didn't blow me away. It has a nice, smooth glide to the pencil, and has good pigmentation. However, the smudging was awful. I went on a date and this eyeliner smudged everywhere -- not a good look! I've tried setting the eyeliner with eyeshadow, and that only minimally helps the smudging. All in all, this smudges more than a lot of other eyeliners I've tried, so I'll pass.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2.0

4 years ago

I have two of them and they irritate my eyelids :/

About reviewer (64 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

4 years ago

Holy intense black eyeliner, Batman! My gosh, this is one intense eyeliner. And when Too Faced calls it waterproof, they're not joking. This is like liquid: once you put it on, that's it. If you need to correct it, get out the makeup remover pen because you're going to need it. And in my opinion, that's what makes it so perfect for tightlining and/or waterlining. All too often do I apply regular eyeliner (I know, I know, I never learn) to my waterline, only to have it disappear within minutes. This is one product that I think every girl needs to try at least once. You might find it as amazing as I do.

About reviewer (272 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

I would never think that I could like a Too Faced eyeliner, but this one is amazing! I use one in the black colour and it is now my most used (and sharpened) eye pencil. I have got a lot of Bobbi Brown, UD or MAC pencils - but the Too Faced liner seems to be my absolute favourite. Pigmented, buttery smooth, sets fast and is great for smokey eyes or just a quick eyeliner. The smudger is quite nice for sharpening the eyeliner flick or simpy smudging the eyeliner out. If you are on a hunt for a good waterproof eyeliner - look this way! For more info you can check the blog review below. http://www.partyparrotblog.com/#!Favourites-Time-Jan-16/cmbz/56a0dfb10cf2009838b50d70

About reviewer (557 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

4 years ago

Although I like this product, I will not buy it again. The smudey tool makes this a perfect liner for smoky eyes or for general blending. I prefer crisp clean lines, like a gel/liquid eyeliner. It is not waterproof, but it held up to my oily skin, so I think it would work well for most people.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age19-24