Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner

Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner

3.5

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Pros: Intense color, smooth glide, doesn't tug too much on eyelid skin

Cons: Smudges like crazy

I have oily eyelids, and try out a lot of eyeliners in my quest for my Holy Grail liner. Too Faced's waterproof eyeliner wasn't horrible, but it didn't blow me away. It has a nice, smooth glide to the pencil, and has good pigmentation. However, the smudging was awful. I went on a date and this eyeliner smudged everywhere -- not a good look!

I've tried setting the eyeliner with eyeshadow, and that only minimally helps the smudging.

All in all, this smudges more than a lot of other eyeliners I've tried, so I'll pass.

on 4/16/2016 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have two of them and they irritate my eyelids :/

To Read all 65 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Holy intense black eyeliner, Batman!

My gosh, this is one intense eyeliner. And when Too Faced calls it waterproof, they're not joking. This is like liquid: once you put it on, that's it. If you need to correct it, get out the makeup remover pen because you're going to need it.

And in my opinion, that's what makes it so perfect for tightlining and/or waterlining. All too often do I apply regular eyeliner (I know, I know, I never learn) to my waterline, only to have it disappear within minutes.

This is one product that I think every girl needs to try at least once. You might find it as amazing as I do.

I would never think that I could like a Too Faced eyeliner, but this one is amazing! I use one in the black colour and it is now my most used (and sharpened) eye pencil. I have got a lot of Bobbi Brown, UD or MAC pencils - but the Too Faced liner seems to be my absolute favourite.

Pigmented, buttery smooth, sets fast and is great for smokey eyes or just a quick eyeliner. The smudger is quite nice for sharpening the eyeliner flick or simpy smudging the eyeliner out.

If you are on a hunt for a good waterproof eyeliner - look this way! For more info you can check the blog review below.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Although I like this product, I will not buy it again.

The smudey tool makes this a perfect liner for smoky eyes or for general blending. I prefer crisp clean lines, like a gel/liquid eyeliner.

It is not waterproof, but it held up to my oily skin, so I think it would work well for most people.

on 10/31/2015 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner is the best eyeliner I have ever used. It does not smudge, or run, or flake off. It would even come off until you take it off with eye makeup remover. Once it sets it won't even blend out. I only use this on my top lash because for some reason when I use it on my waterline it irritates my eye. I use perfect brown and it's comparable to Urban Decay's demolition. I also bought the color perfect black orchard but ended up returning it because it is way darker than it looks on the website. It looks more like black with a very dark purple in it. It comes with a rubber smudge tip thing on the other end of the pencil if you want to blend it out. The only con about this eyeliner is that it has to be sharpened after every use and so it gets used up pretty quick. Because of this I save it to use for events when I'm going to be really active or around water. If your looking for a long wearing, smudge, water, rub-proof eyeliner than this is it.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this eyeliner in perfect black EXCLUSIVELY for the waterline and tightlining. Girls if you have oily (or even normal) lids, pencil eyeliners tend to transfer the underneath the eyes and above the lid if your eyes are hooded like mine... stick with gel or liquid to line on top.

This stuff definitely isn't waterproof so I can see why some would be disappointed (since it says it is, it should be.) That's not why I bought it though and wasn't a factor in the purchase. If you're just looking for something that goes on INKY jet black and stays on your waterline for a pretty good amount of time, then this eyeliner isn't bad. I wouldn't repurchase just because I feel like there are cheaper products perform similarly.

on 8/24/2015 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Works so well on the waterline, and I love the little smudger thingy on the bottom. It's a decent matte black color, and though it's a pencil, I felt no dragging like I do with my Rimmel and Covergirl pencil liners.

on 5/8/2015 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The eyeliner goes on well, but smudges so easily. This is probably beneficial for smoky eyes or people who want to futz with their eyeliner after it goes on - but if you'd like to be a one-swipe-and-done lady like myself, this probably isn't for you. It takes a bit to dry, so even putting on glasses after using it runs the risk of smudging your work.

I had originally bought Urban Decays 24/7 eyeliner and was very disappointed, since it was not really water proof. After doing more research, I decided to buy Too Faced and am happy I did!! It is highly pigmented, glides on smoothly and is absolutely waterproof. I have to apply it several times in my water line, but once I do, it stays put. Would definitely buy it again!!