Reviva Labs Alpha Lipoic Acid Vitamin C Ester & DMAE Cream

Reviva Labs Alpha Lipoic Acid Vitamin C Ester & DMAE Cream

4.4

Not tested on animals
Reviva Labs is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/21/2017 5:30:00 AM

I have super sensitive skin and breakout from most products. This did not break me out or make my oily skin greasy. It soaks in completely, soothes my skin, and leaves me with a better texture without the tight-itchy feeling I get on some areas of my combo skin. I usually have to avoid putting products in the crease of my nose as I always get white-heads there - but not with this little gem. Even better - IT HEALED THE BROKEN CAPILLARIES I HAD ON MY UBER SENSITIVE SKIN!

on 6/11/2014 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this moisturizer because the ingredients listed in the name are recommended by Dr. Perricone in one of his books. I have to admit the before and after photos were dramatic and persuasive. Of course Perricone is trying to sell his products, but they're way out of my budget. When I saw this for $15.00 dollars for a 2.0 oz jar, I thought I'd give it a try. Personally, I didn't notice much of a difference. Basically this is just a lightweight cream, and the extra ingredients didn't help my skin very much. There are a lot of other similar or better creams out there where I get a lot more product for $15.00 dollars or less. I doubt I would repurchase.

on 4/24/2012 1:44:00 PM

This cream is inexpensive (I got it for about $17 from an online store) yet effective in improving the overall texture of my skin. It seems that my freckles have faded somewhat and my complexion appears to be smoother and have a healthy glow - even my husband noticed! It took about 2 - 3 weeks for me to see the improvements, and I need to use a heavier moisturizer on top of it during the driest winter months, but I'm very happy with it. I only wish it came in a tube instead of a jar. Will repurchase!

on 8/4/2011 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

The label of this product does not state "night cream" and the label design is different than the night cream version although the long label stating the active ingredients are the same hence a new thread.
I first read this product somewhere online and ordered one from e-bay. The texture of this cream does not disappoint me, although on those dry wintery days, I always put an addition layer of oil or heavier cream on the cheek area.
I don't think (find) this cream, despite the 3 active ingredients did anything to improve the skin but for a moisturizer, it is quite an excellent product, especially if you use a silicone primer on top of it before liquid foundation, this does not caused any "pilling". Fast-absorbing, no shine, and I can top this on top of my sunscreen without problem.
Despite 2 drawer-ful of cream/lotions, I hit bottom with this one & just ordered 3 more. Good stuff.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

In my search for switching to more natural products, I stumbled upon this at Whole Foods and decided to try it. I have used the Reviva Vitamin E stick on and off over the years for my eye area with good results. This was not a disappointment! I use it as a night cream. Left my skin glowing, and it did not have a heavy fragrance or leave my skin like an oil slick, it absorbed really well. I have oily skin with some breakouts still, but I need the anti-aging qualities since I am approaching my late 30's. So far, no breakouts either. Will repurchase!