Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour (All Colors)

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour (All Colors)

on 9/8/2017 2:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Have this in Au Naturel which is a matte light brown/taupe shade. It's absolutely perfect to just throw on and go. I just draw a line along my crease and smudge with a finger and I'm good to go. This shade is a perfect neutral for me, so flattering. Doesn't crease or fade during the day. Would definitely repurchase.

on 7/30/2017 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is, hands-down, the best cream eyeshadow formula I have ever used. I have the shades Copper and Rose Gold, for reference.

Pros:
- Intense color payoff. Copper, when first applied, looks like liquid metal it is so bright and opaque.
- Doesn't set immediately. Depending on how thickly you apply, you get about 15-30 seconds to blend this out before it sets, which is more than enough if you have your brush ready.
-Once it sets, oh my god. This stuff doesn't budge or crease. I can put this on at 6 AM, have watery eyes all day, and it will still be going strong when I get home at 8 that night. Even on the inner corner, which fades the fastest for me.
- Good color range, with both shimmery and matte shades. Obviously it would be great to have an even bigger range with more brights/bold shades, but Laura Mercier is not really known for bold or "out there" colors.
- The matte shades work well as eyeshadow primers/bases because they are so long wearing.
-You only need the tiniest bit. I've used Copper at least 75 times all over the lid, and it's maybe 10-15% gone. This stuff is never-ending.
- The stick format makes them super easy to toss into your purse to use on the go.

Cons:
- This does end up a bit thick on the lid, and I can't use most of my liquid eyeliners on top of these. Not a big issue for some, but something to keep in mind. They don't look thick, but it's hard to layer certain products on top.
- The tip is a bit chunky if you want more precise application, particularly with the darker shades.
- Price. These are fantastic and will last you until you die, but they are VERY pricey.

If you're in the market for a new cream eyeshadow, definitely check out the color selection and see if any appeal to you. I would repurchase these, but I think they will outlive me.

on 7/11/2015 7:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Best eyeliner for the lower waterline that I've tried...hands down! And I've tried them all, gels, waterproof pencils, etc. You'd think the LM Caviar Stick will be too thick for the lower waterline, but try and you'll see that it works perfectly. You also can apply it a liner brush, but I do it right out of the tube. You'll have a moment to blend and then it sets and doesn't budge. I'd be broken-hearted if Laura discontinued because it's my HG lower liner.

on 11/11/2013 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this product purely for the convenience of it. Well it's also long lasting and I love the colour!!
When I'm getting ready in a rush this is my first go to product! Goes on easy, stays on long! Expensive for what it is, but for someone who is constantly getting ready in a hurry, its money well spent!
Contemplating buying more in other colors, so definitely buying again!