Origins Underwear for Lashes

No Image

3.5

on 4/22/2017 4:49:00 PM

This product is my little secret. I swear it conditions my lashes as I wear it, promotes growth and prevents them from drying, breaking or falling out. I find that the mascara that I used on top of the underwear for lashes doesn't matter - the cheap stuff works just as well as the expensive stuff. Definitely a bargain for the price and I will continue to purchase over and over.

I have a mascara that really separates my lashes and doesn't clump BUT it gives me zero volume. I started using this underneath and it really makes a difference. I am not sure if I would repurchase because if I could find a mascara that does everything I wouldn't need this.....but until I find that mascara....

on 8/3/2013 11:15:00 AM

Great product, beautiful results. Origins' lash primer is almost right up there with Lancome's (my HG) and it's a little bit cheaper too. I'd definitely buy it again.

Underwear for Lashes has a smooth & creamy formula, fans out nicely on my lashes, provides tons of added length & volume, and stops my mascara from smudging. Everything I want from a lash primer, basically.

I like this a lot- recommended!!

This product does what it says it will do. That is the best review I can give it, I have nice long thick-ish lashes anyway and when I use this it give crazy amounts of length lol, and good volume too. It goes on smoothly and dose not clump. I have not noticed any smell as someone was complaining about. I like this primer a lot it does what it says it will do, and who can ask for more than that really? One con though: This product will sometimes sting my eyes if it gets in them, like really really bad, but it i am careful with it i don't have any problems.

on 8/12/2010 12:26:00 PM

I do not see how this lash primer is any better than other primers. It does add a bit of volume and length but all very mediocre results. I think a good reason to deduct lippies is the formulation, it is very moist ...so even if you curled your lash it would droop back down. Smells like magnolia ? I don't like the smell personally, but it doesn't bother me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this lash primer! It lengthens, volumize, and helps my mascara stay put all day long. LOVE IT(: down fall, it is expensive...

on 7/2/2010 6:16:00 PM

This is the Spanx of lash products - the "underwear" that makes mascara go on like a dream and STAY on. I no longer need to curl my lashes, either, when I use it. An absolute staple.

on 4/13/2010 3:57:00 PM

It is fantastic, worth to buy definitely! I accidentaly bought to apply before mascara, it is white, thick creamy texture, it is all natural ingredients and it gives volume and extra length for my lashes, so I need to apply a little bit of mascara and it is wow!

I got this awhile ago and the only reason i think it makes me think it does anything is because it adds a coat to my lashes then i apply regular mascara and it looks thicker. I get the same results if i were to apply more than one coat of mascara. It makes my straight lashes heavier so it can't hold a curl as well.

on 8/23/2009 2:55:00 AM

PROS: Product does what it says: it lengthens wonderfully and doesn't clump (granted you don't pile it on).

CONS: It made my eyes itch big time, and worst of all, after using it regularly for a couple weeks, I noticed some of my lashes were falling out. I have short, skinny lashes and I can't afford to lose any!

I'll be going back to my Diorshow Blackout or Chanel Inimitable for special occasions, and Perscriptives False Lash or Stila Major Lash for every day use.

Popular Mascaras