Inglot Eye Makeup Base

Inglot Eye Makeup Base

2.6

on 8/1/2016 4:34:00 PM

Oh I nomally read reviews on products before buying but I thought..it's inglot it looks like the paint pot/color tattoo..what can go wrong ? I don't have oitly lids so I'm not a difficult eye primer client. But this is soooo bad ! I love Inglot but this was such a shitty product. And it's expensive too ! Please don't waste your money. It's a cream to powder substance. Which is never a good base..is dries and your eyeshadow won't really "stick" to it and it changes the color of you shadow it really sucks the life out of your shadows. Shine will not shine anymore..bright colours become dark en matte and weird..

just...don't... :(

This product felt dry and patchy when I applied it to my eyelid. It was also a horrible shade of yellow. My eyeshadows lasted LESS time with this 'primer' than they do without any primer! Such a terrible product. After two hours my eyeshadow was creased and seemed to have just mostly melted away. Has to go in the bin, hate wasting money :(

on 3/31/2015 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

fantastic! it is creamy...provides a good neutral base for eye makeup...and the eye makeup lasts all day. i absolutely love it!

on 1/5/2014 4:17:00 PM

I ABSOLUTELY love this product!! I don't understand the other reactions, because I adore this product. I like it even better then MAC Paintpots, although I was quite happy with that one!

The consistency of this Inglot Eye Make Up Base is so creamy and mousse-like, it feels so nice and soft on the skin. I really love the texture and you just need a little bit. I just use my fingertips to put it on. A little goes a long way!!

Also it keeps my eyeshadow (and eyeliners!) perfectly in place for all day...

So I'm giving it 5 lippies, I definitely would buy it again and I'm already looking for a back up!

on 8/30/2013 7:24:00 AM

I regret paying money for this product.

My eyeshadows last all day if I don't use it. When I use it, they last an hour? 2 hours? they crease really badly.

Its a horrible texture, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this pot full of product that shortens the wearability of my eyeshadows. I don't think I could even use this as a concealer.

Make up is expensive, so I really really hate it when I buy dud products. Stay well away from this product.

Updated: as above I really hate wasting products. I've worked out that if I apply foundation powder over the top of the inglot eye base immediately it forms a workable base that I can put my eyeshadow over. So I will be finishing the pot after all. The lasting power with primer and foundation powder on top is reasonable with not a lot of creasing providing that i'm very quick to really set the inglot eye base with a thick layer of foundation before it dries.

on 11/3/2012 4:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wah...my first flop item from Inglot. I love this brand but this item wasn't as amazing as I thought it would be. The $1 eye primer from ELF is better than this. Even though it was only $10...it could've been $10 towards a lipstick/lipgloss.

Not worth it, there are much better primers for your money.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

It sucks. Don't waste your money.