Jason Natural Cosmetics Whitening Toothpaste

4.8

Not tested on animals

on 8/15/2012 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Jason PowerWhite toothpaste! I buy this from my local grocery store and when it's on sale it doesn't cost any more than regular toothpaste. It has a very strong peppermint bite to it! But I love the taste of peppermint and it sure leaves your breath fresh. This is the best whitening toothpaste on the market.

Powersmile is an amazing toothpaste! Cleans teeth really well and has a minty bite to it! Will buy again! Best part; unlike the majority of toothpastes on the market this brand does NOT test on animals!!

on 2/15/2012 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This toothpaste definitely does the job, my teeth feel super clean and I feel it brightens my smile! Plus it's natural and animal-friendly. The only down-sides are the price (like 8 dollars at Canadian Superstore!) and the aftertaste is mildly unpleasant.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had been using a whitening tray from the dentist, but ran out of the gel and didn't want to bother with wearing it at night. I was also using the Opalesence whitening toothpaste and it kept my teeth the same color but didn't whiten them more. I picked up the Powersmile toothpaste based on the positive reviews on Drugstore.com and WOW! after a week of use, my teeth are a whiter and brighter with no sensitivity. Loving it so far!

Popular Other Products