Jason Natural Cosmetics Powersmile Whitening Toothpaste

Jason Natural Cosmetics Powersmile Whitening Toothpaste

4.8

Not tested on animals

Very pleased with the Jason Power Smile whitening toothpaste. I bought the vanilla peppermint. The whitening effect is moderate however it's very soothing and doesn't irritate my gums or teeth. My teeth are sensitive. I was searching for an alternative to Colgate whitening toothpaste. The Colgate does work at removing the first layer of tartar it's just my teeth became sensitive and it does not seem natural or good for my mouth over time.The Jason toothpaste really last a long time and has a permanent cap closure attached. I love this because I always lose the cap on my toothpaste and I really don't know how. You can find this at Whole Foods or the Vitamin Shop

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is my favorite natural toothpaste, in "Powerful Peppermint". Has a great minty taste, that isn't off tasting like with some natural brands. Also, I have sensitive teeth, and this does not bother them at all! Really makes mouths "so fresh and so clean"!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had been using a whitening tray from the dentist, but ran out of the gel and didn't want to bother with wearing it at night. I was also using the Opalesence whitening toothpaste and it kept my teeth the same color but didn't whiten them more. I picked up the Powersmile toothpaste based on the positive reviews on Drugstore.com and WOW! after a week of use, my teeth are a whiter and brighter with no sensitivity. Loving it so far!

on 8/15/2012 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Jason PowerWhite toothpaste! I buy this from my local grocery store and when it's on sale it doesn't cost any more than regular toothpaste. It has a very strong peppermint bite to it! But I love the taste of peppermint and it sure leaves your breath fresh. This is the best whitening toothpaste on the market.

on 2/15/2012 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This toothpaste definitely does the job, my teeth feel super clean and I feel it brightens my smile! Plus it's natural and animal-friendly. The only down-sides are the price (like 8 dollars at Canadian Superstore!) and the aftertaste is mildly unpleasant.

Powersmile is an amazing toothpaste! Cleans teeth really well and has a minty bite to it! Will buy again! Best part; unlike the majority of toothpastes on the market this brand does NOT test on animals!!

Popular Other Products