Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes
Hypnose Doll LashesHypnose Doll LashesLancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascaraLancome Hypnose Doll EyesLancome Doll Lashes

4.2

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

on 12/22/2013 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

By far the best mascara I have ever used. One coat gives you beautifully separated, voluminous lashes. 2 coats gives amazing lashes that give me loads of compliments. It doesn't clump or smudge and stays on (and is soft) all day.

I've always liked Lancome mascaras. No matter how far I stray, I always come back to Lancome.

on 8/11/2013 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I love the wand of this mascara. It makes it very easy to reach all the lashes. The colour I got i was told by the MUA that it was a limited edition...forgive me if I'm wrong, 11. It wears well, doesn't run, doesn't give me panda eyes. I would buy it again but I will go for the darker shade so that my eyes will pop a little bit more.

on 1/29/2013 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I am torn with this product. Although $27 is an average price for a Lancome mascara, it is a bit expensive considering this formula becomes thick almost immediately. I love the dramatic lengthening affects but find myself struggling with the excess product on the brush.

on 12/9/2012 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A little background info: My lashes are thin, short, pin-straight, and sparse.

I initially bought this mascara with a biased: the design on the tube looked pretty. The price on the other hand, not so much. I was very wary when I purchased this from Sephora; $31 CAD for mascara?! I had buyers remorse after I walked out of Sephora, but my boyfriend urged me to at least try it out before returning it.

PROS:
- The saleswoman at Sephora instructed that when applying the mascara, to do so in a zigzag motion. This separates your lashes.
- It has a nice scent to it, possibly Lancome's perfume sprayed into the formula?
- The cone-shaped brush is able to reach each lash from one corner to the other.
- The bristles on the wand does NOT clump!
- The mascara retains the curl, and it almost looks as if you're wearing demi lashes.

CONS:
- The price. That is all.

Essentially, if this mascara did not deliver I would have returned this in a heartbeat. But for the price you're paying, this is definitely worth every penny. I would repurchase this, but not anytime soon. I'm using this mascara on special occasions, not for everyday use.

on 12/26/2011 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I liked this mascara. My lashes were full and lush and had the right length. The brush even got my small lashes in the inner corner of my eyes. I would buy it again, even though it's expensive.