Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes
Hypnose Doll LashesHypnose Doll LashesLancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascaraLancome Hypnose Doll EyesLancome Doll Lashes

3.3

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

As many other reviewers have stated, Lancôme has an expensive mascara in its Hypnose Doll Lashes. I wait until Lancôme has a free gift with purchase before splurging. That being said, I love the way Doll Lashes extended my lashes, and I did use the whole tube of mascara. The thing about mascara -- and, perhaps, this is just me -- is that I can find a really good mascara at any beauty counter in Macy's. I mosey up to the counter with the best free gift and find the best mascara that will get me that free gift. This is my daughter's go-to mascara.

This mascara is fine, but it's way too expensive for what it is. The formula is very wet, and it doesn't give you any volume. It lenghtens and seperates pretty well, but only if you apply multiple coats. I have found that it does crumble a little throughout the day. The thing I like the most about it is the smell: it smells absolutely amazing! And the packaging is beautiful. Wouldn't repurchase because of the price.

on 3/29/2016 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this mascara. Possibly my all time fav. It lengthens and volumises my lashes and looks great. It does dry out quickly which is the only bad thing. I always loved Hypnose Star but changed to this after it was discontinued, will defiantly repurchase

on 2/26/2016 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I received this mascara as a gift with purchase. The Lancome Doll Eyes mascara is a lengthening mascara. Overall, the mascara is easy to apply, the brush creates an easy application. However, I did not like that the mascara did not add any volume whatsoever. It is a good mascara if you what a very natural looking lengthening mascara than separates the lashes. I prefer volumizing mascaras, so I will not be repurchasing, but it is a nice mascara for length.

I've tried a few of the Lancôme mascaras and I have to say that this is probably my least favorite. It's super clumpy, the formula is dry and seems almost valet when it comes out of the tube. I'm going to finish off the tube simply based on how much I paid for it, but won't repurchase it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm a junkie. I usually have several different ones in the go at once, and I've pretty much tried them all. Doll lashes ranks pretty highly on my list. I'm pretty much in love with any Lancôme mascara formula, but the way Doll Lashes fans and feathers your lashes is so pretty. I have naturally long, full lashes but this mascara makes them look so soft and full. Keeping this review honest, I will say the only downside is toward the end of the day it will start to leave circles under my eyes. But I 100% recommend and will continue repurchasing !

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had given this product a five rating a few years ago, but something is different. I remember when it first came out, I had worn it in the summer and it held up to high humidity and looked beautiful. I stopped using it for a while and thought I'd go back to it. The latest tube I bought applied just the same and looked gorgeous at first, but after a few hours there were black marks under my eyebrows where the tips of my lashes hit and flakes under my eyes. It also isn't super dark (even thought the color is called "So Black!"). I'll finish up the tube I have because it is an alright mascara and I love the shape of the brush and the nice separation it creates, but I'm going back to my Clinique High Impact once it's done.

on 12/7/2014 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I find Doll Lashes to be a great daytime mascara.
Makes my thin blonde lashes look dark, longer the curve holds pretty well throughout the day. My favourite aspect is that lashes are kept soft and feathery as well, never crunchy or brittle. It doesn't clump. No major volumising here but I find it gives the perfect amount of drama for regular days.
The negative aspect is that it will start running down with a single drop of water.

My top faves are inimitable by chanel and DiorShow by dior, but this comes in close at second because of how great it is. Perfectly light and "doll like" just like it's ed. Creates. Princess like, fanned out look that is light enough to define and smooth and dark enough to add curl and volume.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm picky about mascaras. There are only two I use - the Mabelline yellow one, which I've been using for years (colossal volum express carbon) and now this, after I got it as a freebie at an event.

With most mascaras, it's hard to get proper application on the outer edges lashes, which is of course were you want the most! However, this product has a clever little conical brush which means you can get a good coating on those outer lashes, which really opens up your eyes and yes, gives a 'doll eyed' look. It's a great mascara to use when you're doing winged eyeliner too It's also really volumising and rarely smudges

I do feel, however, that mascaras are very personal and the results depend on your own lash type and layout