Lancôme Hypnose Doll Lashes

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Lancôme Hypnose Doll Lashes
Hypnose Doll LashesHypnose Doll LashesLancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascaraLancome Hypnose Doll EyesLancome Doll Lashes

3.8

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

on 2/15/2014 1:00:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Dries really fast and isn't as effective as it claims.

on 8/11/2013 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I love the wand of this mascara. It makes it very easy to reach all the lashes. The colour I got i was told by the MUA that it was a limited edition...forgive me if I'm wrong, 11. It wears well, doesn't run, doesn't give me panda eyes. I would buy it again but I will go for the darker shade so that my eyes will pop a little bit more.

on 3/20/2013 12:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Ok, this is a good mascara, it sits all day, does not clump and is easy to build up. (i like both length and volume to my lashes) But - this mascara made me loose my lashes. When I was removing my make-up I discovered that I lost way more lashes than ever before. (I lost maybe one or two hairs, due to make-up removing before) Will not buy this again. My search for the perfect mascara continues...

on 11/2/2012 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I loveddd!!!! This product when i bought it
It was the only mascara that went on thick and gave me the spider web lashes how ever this drys out very quick and is very pricey if you even mind spending $10 for drug store mascara i bought it at the lancome store for $30 and yes it was well worth it in order to get the full affect you do have to apply multiple coats...Definitley reccomend for people that have no lashes and want them noticed

Pros:
-Thick
-Nice Portion
-Nice brush

Cons:
-Drys quick
-Has a smell to it
-Pricey

on 12/26/2011 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I liked this mascara. My lashes were full and lush and had the right length. The brush even got my small lashes in the inner corner of my eyes. I would buy it again, even though it's expensive.