Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes
Hypnose Doll LashesHypnose Doll LashesLancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascaraLancome Hypnose Doll EyesLancome Doll Lashes

3.5

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

on 12/7/2014 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I find Doll Lashes to be a great daytime mascara.
Makes my thin blonde lashes look dark, longer the curve holds pretty well throughout the day. My favourite aspect is that lashes are kept soft and feathery as well, never crunchy or brittle. It doesn't clump. No major volumising here but I find it gives the perfect amount of drama for regular days.
The negative aspect is that it will start running down with a single drop of water.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got a deluxe sample of this. I have not used Lancome mascara in quite a while, but I have kept up with seeing the new products. I did not think I would like this. I figured this would give a Twiggy look which I am not fond of. This surprised me. The brush is odd shaped, like a cone. I found it seemed a little odd using a brush this funny shaped, but I got the hang of it. It took me two uses of this mascara before I finally liked it. I loved how full and long my lashes looked. My only complaint is that once it dried out pretty quickly and at that point even wiping down the wand with a tissue did not help me avoid clumps. I would give this a higher rating if it did not dry out so quick.

on 8/24/2013 7:26:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Ok first of all the only reason I bought this was for the Elbez Collection design. But let me just say this stuff, even though expensive, is WONDERFUL! It was not the waterproof version and yet I have had it on 12+ hours and it has not smudged!!! My lashes are long and full and not clumpy... I only used two coats.

I wish it was not so expensive or this would be my HG mascara. All my drugstore ones smudge with my watery eyes and oily skin.... Even waterproof ones!

I did not find the cone shaped brush a problem. It reminded me of the Maybelline Lots Of Lashes mascara brush(do they still make it?) but the formula is drier on Lancome's. For the $27 I think I paid I love it!

Overall I find this to be well worth the price... even though it was impulse due to the absolte cuteness of the tube!!!

on 6/22/2013 4:11:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this when I needed a mascara. This was my first Lancome product, and I never knew how amazing the mascara lines are with Lancome. I would definitely would buy again and again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love Lancome mascara. This is not a mascara I use on its own, but I always layer my mascaras anyway. I love this formulation for my last layer. It separates the lashes perfectly and still adds volume. I am already on my 3rd tube of this. I prefer this applicator to the Hypnose Star. The Star is a little flat. I also find this formulation a little wetter. The Star is drier;I don't like it as much.

The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was because I don't like it on its own. It is definitely a great mascara, but one I layer.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This mascara is very cute. I like the packaging, it looks pretty.
On first using this, I was disappointed, because, the wand was so loaded with mascara, I literally had to get a flannel to take some of the first few dips of product off so I had an unclogged brush to run through my lashes.
When the wand is a clogged gloopy mess with product, your lashes are going to look the same!! So maybe the diameter of the packaging needs to be smaller to retain some of the product off the brush.
But anyway, using it every day (as I only use one mascara at a time) the wand was more useable and I could run it through my lashes. I prefer curled wands in all honesty, and drug store mascaras have done the same, dare I say better job than what doll eyes does....(shrugs shoulders) not overly excited about the price for it, and I do not find the scent off putting, so long as it does not smell of hair remover (ahem Boujois lol) I can deal with the smell of roses, which is what this is......
I would not buy it again, just not as impressed as I should be given the price of it XD

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This mascara has been a huge disappointment. It doesn't even curl your lashes! It just colors them.
The only nice thing is that it smells like roses.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I think this is an epic failure for lancome and I don't say that easily, I am a devout Lancome lover but if you put your fancy pants name on crap...it's still crap. This wouldn't be that horrible if you picked it up at CVS for 8 bucks but when I'm shelling out 30 bucks and even worse dealing with the cosmetic counter vultures at the department store I expect way, way more. It clumps, does not lengthen, does not curl. It does build volume but no better than any product in the Loreal voluminous line. Lancome has delivered enough fantastic products that I will stick with them but if this had been my first experience with them I would've walked the 2 feet to clinique and never looked back.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I was a hypnose user for years...untill this one came out..its wonderful. I have light fine lashes and this gives me lots of length, def and volume without making a mess. Love the evergreen tree shaped brush too

on 9/21/2012 12:04:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I don't really like this mascara. It makes them look really weird. It also flakes for me and doesn't hold my curl at all. You would think for a higher end brand it would be a lot better.