Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes
Hypnose Doll LashesHypnose Doll LashesLancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascaraLancome Hypnose Doll EyesLancome Doll Lashes

3.2

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

As a mascara addict I got to say this mascara is pretty average. Unless you have really natural long curled lashes, this mascara will not almost nothing.
The packing is great and the brush seems to work wonders but the formula is dry and very very hard to build up.
Now i Just carry it in my bag in case i need to retouch my mascara.

on 4/12/2017 10:01:00 AM

My HG mascara. I first got it for free as a product test and have been purchasing it ever since.

As others have said, you do not get a lot of volume from this mascara, but THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS MASCARA IS ABOUT!

Personally, I prefer a more natural look, I have long, straight lashes, and this mascara gives me lift, is the best at holding a curl, and gives a fluttery "doll like" effect, with zero clumping, smudging or flaking.

For me, this is a perfect every day mascara, however if you are looking for volume, it is probably not for you.

on 10/8/2016 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Disappointing. I have this with most Lancome mascara's: the packaging is gorgeous, the brushes look as if they will do the trick... but the result is rather meh.
Also this one... it separates lashes and colors them. That's all... and it is not enough for me.

on 7/20/2016 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a nice mascara that has a tapered end, so you can reach the lashes in the inner corner of the eye, and it gives a fanned out effect on the end. It gives volume, length, seperation, and curl. It feels light on the lashes, not clumpy like some mascaras. Another winner from Lancome!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best mascara for me. It gives volume and holds up my curls for many many hours. It separates my lashes and I love it. The price is expensive but for me this mascara is amazing. I am surprised by the results of the rating that is "mediocre" because many people I know in real life also love this product.

on 3/29/2016 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this mascara. Possibly my all time fav. It lengthens and volumises my lashes and looks great. It does dry out quickly which is the only bad thing. I always loved Hypnose Star but changed to this after it was discontinued, will defiantly repurchase

I've tried a few of the Lancôme mascaras and I have to say that this is probably my least favorite. It's super clumpy, the formula is dry and seems almost valet when it comes out of the tube. I'm going to finish off the tube simply based on how much I paid for it, but won't repurchase it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm a junkie. I usually have several different ones in the go at once, and I've pretty much tried them all. Doll lashes ranks pretty highly on my list. I'm pretty much in love with any Lancôme mascara formula, but the way Doll Lashes fans and feathers your lashes is so pretty. I have naturally long, full lashes but this mascara makes them look so soft and full. Keeping this review honest, I will say the only downside is toward the end of the day it will start to leave circles under my eyes. But I 100% recommend and will continue repurchasing !

on 3/25/2015 9:28:00 AM

I had used lancome hypnosis star previously and loved it. However when I ran out of it, I accidentally bought doll lashes and found it to be terrible. Besides the wand, there is truly nothing good about it. Firstly it is not smudge proof neither is it water proof. It runs when I put eye drops.It constantly leaves marks below my lower lash line. In addition the formula is too heavy for my lashes. I have short Asian lashes so I usually use mascara of waxy bases to hold up my curls and lengthen my lashes. However, doll lashes is too heavy for my lashes and weighs down my curls. Nonetheless it does allow you to achieve light and feathery lashes as reviewed by others. But it clearly doesn't last long because it is not smudge or water proof. In short I will never ever use it again and highly don't recommend it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had given this product a five rating a few years ago, but something is different. I remember when it first came out, I had worn it in the summer and it held up to high humidity and looked beautiful. I stopped using it for a while and thought I'd go back to it. The latest tube I bought applied just the same and looked gorgeous at first, but after a few hours there were black marks under my eyebrows where the tips of my lashes hit and flakes under my eyes. It also isn't super dark (even thought the color is called "So Black!"). I'll finish up the tube I have because it is an alright mascara and I love the shape of the brush and the nice separation it creates, but I'm going back to my Clinique High Impact once it's done.