Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes
Hypnose Doll LashesHypnose Doll LashesLancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascaraLancome Hypnose Doll EyesLancome Doll Lashes

2.9

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

on 7/16/2017 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this one one of the worst ever, I love lancome this was awful I used for a week and took it back
the problem with lancome they keep trying to up it, if its not broke dont fix it ther beat is the
hyphnos

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted this to do what it claimed, but there were no "doll lash" like effects. After two hours the product began to flake black pieces on to the apples of my cheeks. For $20 some odd dollars, you'd think the mascara would at least be able to hold up well. The packaging is awkward and bulky.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Dont buy it unless you dun have oily lids issue and have full lashes. This is a lengthening mascara that clumps. I have oily lids and have tried using this with mac primer. Smudges as well.

Without my mac primer, there is no volume at all. smudges
With my mac primer, it looks quite ok

under all conditions, if you dont powder your undereyelids, it smudges.

In a nut shell, buy other brands.

on 4/10/2013 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara said it was volumizing - I can't get any volume from this! My lashes are very blonde, but fairly long. I discovered the other day that ALL of the Hypnose mascaras smell the same which I can't stand!!! I do not like smelling my mascara and I wish they would stop making it scented! This mascara doesn't do enough for me for volume or length. I won't repurchase. I feel like I could get a better product at the drugstore.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this mascara. I just got done using Hypnose Star, and even though I liked it a lot, it wasn't for me. So I decided to give doll lashes a try. WOW! Within the first use I would blown away by how long, thick, and great my lashes looked. This mascara adds the perfect amount of volume I've been looking for without clumping, or looking like I put too much product on. It also separates lashes nicely and the deep black color is nice. As of now, this is my HQ. I will certainly be buying this again!

on 6/16/2012 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like dramatic mascara - my favourite is YSL False Lash Effect. I don't love this as much, but it isn't far behind. The formula is quite thin, and I get the best effects from Doll Lashes by applying a layer then leaving it for about 20 seconds, so it dries a little but not completely, then going back over the lashes again. People have commented on my eyelashes when I've worn it. I do have naturally long, curly lashes, and it's great for emphasising them, but I can't say how it'd be on shorter, finer lashes - doesn't feel as though there's much bulk in it.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I seen Lancome mascaras have won so many hearts, this is the first one mascara i own from lancome, i curl my lashes as usual, soon i apply it, it just makes my lashes droop down within sec, so i have to curl them couple times to get them up again, there goes alots of time, i didnt have to do any of that when i use my old favs, covergirl volume exact, this mascara is expensive, the result is natural long lashes, however i believe we dont have to spend that much money to get this result from this product, there are alots of good ones could do the same job, as the product i have mentioned above. :)

on 8/4/2011 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I was super excited to try this mascara but it was a bit dissapointing for me. It wasn't overly volumizing; it does non-clumpily build volume coat by coat, but its lengthening nature does create those 'tips' for my lashes. I think after about of month of using this mascara it will thicken up for me to my liking. I do love the scent like the previous reviewer mentioned. Feels super soft on the lashes.