Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes
Hypnose Doll LashesHypnose Doll LashesLancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascaraLancome Hypnose Doll EyesLancome Doll Lashes

3.0

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

on 5/10/2018 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is the best!! It makes my lashes look like fake lashes - I have received so many compliments. It really lengthens and gives good volume. I noticed it can smudge a little when I am in hot and humid places on holiday, but it works fine back home! I recommend this!

on 6/22/2015 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This mascara is decent. Considering the price I expected it to be a little better then it was. The wand is easy to handle. The mascara separated my lashes well. The product wasn't wet and felt dry even while applying. It looks more natural and I needed a lot of coats to make a noticeable difference.I liked how it never looked clumpy or too artificial. The price is too steep I've found better mascaras that do the same for less.

on 6/9/2015 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I liked the fullness and how this separated my lashes but I found as the mascara ran out it didn't look the same on my lashes, very quickly my lashes lost their length and fullness. Won't buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I am not crazy about this product. Its adequate and I will finish it but definitely trying something else next. I have had it for less than 2 months and its already starting to get a bit dried out and I get little black crumbs falling on my cheeks when I put more than one coat on which is annoying plus it flakes occasionally during the day although it didn't start out like that. I don't find it to be spectacular at seperating lashes although that's what the SA told me it would be good for, its just all round ok. I love the packaging and the smell but not crazy about the brush as I like a symmetrical brush and find the triangular shape gives me funny lashes on one eye although I suppose it will depend on your technique as I always apply mascara with the same hand from the same angle for both eyes.

I love the brush, but hate the formula. The balls up in your lashes making them look clumpy. It also flakes. Too bad because the brush is awesome and so is the packaging. I will not buy again.

on 12/22/2013 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

By far the best mascara I have ever used. One coat gives you beautifully separated, voluminous lashes. 2 coats gives amazing lashes that give me loads of compliments. It doesn't clump or smudge and stays on (and is soft) all day.

I've always liked Lancome mascaras. No matter how far I stray, I always come back to Lancome.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got a deluxe sample of this. I have not used Lancome mascara in quite a while, but I have kept up with seeing the new products. I did not think I would like this. I figured this would give a Twiggy look which I am not fond of. This surprised me. The brush is odd shaped, like a cone. I found it seemed a little odd using a brush this funny shaped, but I got the hang of it. It took me two uses of this mascara before I finally liked it. I loved how full and long my lashes looked. My only complaint is that once it dried out pretty quickly and at that point even wiping down the wand with a tissue did not help me avoid clumps. I would give this a higher rating if it did not dry out so quick.

on 5/25/2013 5:43:00 PM

Useless, don't bother. Like others have mentioned, this is no better, actually it worse than a drugstore brand. Left my lashes very spidery and 'wet'. The brush is off too, could never get both lashes to look the same, maybe that's user error, but it never happens with other mascaras. Don't waste your money.

on 4/21/2013 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This mascara looks very cute and smells like a rose. I love the bristles. But i look like a panda when i apply this. Because it smudges like after 5 minutes when i wear it. Disappointed

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this on a whim, for reasons I can't remember. I've never been a big fan of Lancome mascara but figured i'd give it a try. The first day I wore it I received three compliments on my lashes, one from a friend who is a makeup artist. So to me it seemed like an average mascara but two coats really do seem to transform my limp, fine, blonde lashes into dark dramatic lashes without looking spidery. It also doesn't clump while applying which is especially unusual in Lancome mascaras in my opinion