Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

Filtered by skin type : Other
Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes
Hypnose Doll LashesHypnose Doll LashesLancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascaraLancome Hypnose Doll EyesLancome Doll Lashes

3.6

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

Smudgey smudge smudge! This mascara smudged a lot within a couple of hours of applying it to my lashes, giving me unattractive panda eyes. Not really the look I was going for!

I also found the formula to be a bit meh. It was thin and ineffective on my lashes, and it didn't really look like I was wearing mascara at all! It just didn't work for me so I won't be using it again.

i use this mascara in waterproof form as i wear contact lenses. This mascara is perfect for short, stumpy and sparse lashes that are prone to fall out. This mascara adds volume, gives amazing length and the cone shape brush allows me to reach the inner corners without smudging my small monolids. It is expensive if u were to buy retail but I always hunt online and always buy four or more to ensure that I never run out. No other mascara comes close to this!

My favourite mascara. The best one

on 1/4/2013 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I ran out of mascara and purchased this product on impulse not having done some research in advance and boy do I hate it, yes it lengthens, yes it thickens but by no means does it last, however the panda eye smudge effect does ironically seem to last, there are better, cheaper mascaras out there and I will never purchase another Lancome mascara because of this disappointing baby, now excuse me while I furiously go searching reviews for a new mascara.. oh before this appalling purchase I was using the ByTerry mascara that I really loved and would highly rate.. the price tag is a bit ott however..

Best mascara I ever tried. The tapered brush is exactly what I always wanted in a mascara wand, the formula is thin and smells like roses. Lashes are dry almost instantly, and don't feel heavy. The most impressive thing about this mascara is how buildable it is without clumping so it is absolutely ideal for a quick touch up before office drinks and it looks fresh and light as though you applied it for the first time. The important thing for me is that it leaves lashes soft and flexible and fan- like. I think people who give this mascara bad reviews like that cement lashes look that actually does nothing to enhance your lashes, only makes them brittle and prone to breaking/falling out when removing make up. Sure you might see a bit of flaking at the end of a long day, but I think people are forgetting this is a mascara- not a miracle. No make up product is going to look as fresh 16 hours after application as it did at the start, make peace with that.

Great product, I've received numerous compliments since switching to this, don't be swayed by people's ridiculous expectations.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I spent hours poring over reviews to find just the right mascara (I really didn't want to waste 20 on something lame) and, despite the odd poor review on here, I couldn't resist the idea of "doll eyes". Sadly, this mascara is just as the last reviewer said - no volume, all length. My eyes just look scary. If you want long, thin, spiky, weird spider-lashes then this is for you, but I was hoping for full, heavy, soft-looking lashes. You know, like a a doll's! It seems like this is quite dry and flaky, too - my eyelashes feel really dry and brittle, and after just one application I've noticed little black flakes dotted on my face, which I've never experienced with a mascara before.

This is my first Lancome purchase and I am incredibly disappointed. The cheapo Maybelline range blows this out of the water! I would take it back if I could but I don't think they accept makeup returns...

on 7/14/2012 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I have naturally long lashes, so i really get the doll lashes!However i won't buy this mascara again, very pricey, it was about 26Euro, and id say its not worth it, just something not right for me with this product, or maybe iv read too many mixed rather bad reviews??!!
But im tempted with hypnose star,well im afraid it will be huge disappointment, better to stick with my fav clinique high impact.

Btw the lady at the counter said at the moment doll eyes is the best selling mascara at their counter!

on 3/18/2012 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

After reading the mostly bad reviews on here, i was so hesitant to buy this product. But I did, and I'm so glad! Before this, I was faithful to YSL's Faux Cils, which gave me long, beautiful dark lashes, which I could make natural, or into falsies at will. But the Doll Lashes does the exact same thing, and more, for a good 5 pounds less! The brush is great, I had problems with the YSL formula getting onto my lids, it doesn't seem to happen with this one. It's easy to take off, and stays in place unless I've been sweating, or whatever. The packaging is beautiful, and I plan to re-purchase.

on 2/8/2012 1:34:00 PM

Got this as a sample in a GWP. What can I say? I am starting to believe Lancome is overpriced junk. Their skin products wreak havoc on my skin and several of their mascaras disappoint me. This being one of them. IT DRIES HORRIBLE. Feels like you are wearing like a waterproof mascara, feels pretty bad on. Lashes feel tight and dry. Adds no volume, didn't curl as much as I would have wanted it to. Don't buy Lancome crap, why do you think they give those GWPs? Definitely better mascaras out there.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product rushing through an airport last fall. I was a fan of Helena Rubinstein queen lash mascara but the sales lady convinced me to try this one out. I must say that this buy is not a regret. I love the texture and the brush. I had my makeup done 2 weeks ago and the makeup artist who uses primarily other brand loved the mascara (I wanted to use my own) and loved the shape of the brush and how this mascara actually opens the eye and gives the eye the "doll"look
It's worht to try ;-)