Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes
Hypnose Doll LashesHypnose Doll LashesLancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascaraLancome Hypnose Doll EyesLancome Doll Lashes

3.2

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

on 9/25/2016 12:14:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Yet another disappointing Lancome mascara. This one has a thin formula, so it won't be clumpy, it has a nice tapered brush, it separates your lashes quite well, a bit of lengthening, and absolutely no volumizing. I have quite unnoticeable lashes, and when I use this I feel like my lashes might as well just be naked because it does nothing for me. The biggest problem with this mascara is that it smudges, like nobody's business. I will end up with black smudges anywhere my lashes touch my skin no matter how I try to work this, and it won't take long for that to happened either, just couple hours and voila panda eyes!

on 7/20/2016 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a nice mascara that has a tapered end, so you can reach the lashes in the inner corner of the eye, and it gives a fanned out effect on the end. It gives volume, length, seperation, and curl. It feels light on the lashes, not clumpy like some mascaras. Another winner from Lancome!

To Read all 271 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/12/2016 1:34:00 PM

Smudgy garbage. Even with primer underneath. I threw it out before I finished the tube.

This mascara is almost the exact same thing as Lancome's Hypnose Star, except more clumpy and spidery. Good length and definition, nice dark black color. But it doesn't give enough volume, makes my lashes stick together, and it SMUDGES.

The overall effect looks okay, but nothing special. Not worth dealing with the smudging. Not at all.

Definitely wouldn't buy it again.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This mascara is fine, but it's way too expensive for what it is. The formula is very wet, and it doesn't give you any volume. It lenghtens and seperates pretty well, but only if you apply multiple coats. I have found that it does crumble a little throughout the day. The thing I like the most about it is the smell: it smells absolutely amazing! And the packaging is beautiful. Wouldn't repurchase because of the price.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best mascara for me. It gives volume and holds up my curls for many many hours. It separates my lashes and I love it. The price is expensive but for me this mascara is amazing. I am surprised by the results of the rating that is "mediocre" because many people I know in real life also love this product.

Awful, it dried up after a month, it made quite a lot of my lashes fall out, it was flaky.. Worst mascara I have ever used.

on 3/31/2016 7:20:00 PM

This is my go to mascara, I have blonde eyelashes and a hooded lid meaning my lashes get lost or are generally invisible.
This is the perfect mascara for lengthening, separating and coating every single lash without being clumpy at all. The brush means i can very easily get all the inner and outer lashes and genuinely does give me a wide eyed look for the whole day.
It's a very flattering, feathery and natural look. And I find it holds a curl for a few hours if I use an eyelash curler (and curls my outer lashes with no curler due to the brush shape). I also have had no problems with irritation with this formula (I use the water resistant and it doesn't dry out my lashes).

The only cons are the price and the fact it will add no volume to your lashes. So think about what you want from your mascara before spending the money.

on 3/29/2016 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this mascara. Possibly my all time fav. It lengthens and volumises my lashes and looks great. It does dry out quickly which is the only bad thing. I always loved Hypnose Star but changed to this after it was discontinued, will defiantly repurchase

i use this mascara in waterproof form as i wear contact lenses. This mascara is perfect for short, stumpy and sparse lashes that are prone to fall out. This mascara adds volume, gives amazing length and the cone shape brush allows me to reach the inner corners without smudging my small monolids. It is expensive if u were to buy retail but I always hunt online and always buy four or more to ensure that I never run out. No other mascara comes close to this!

on 2/26/2016 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I received this mascara as a gift with purchase. The Lancome Doll Eyes mascara is a lengthening mascara. Overall, the mascara is easy to apply, the brush creates an easy application. However, I did not like that the mascara did not add any volume whatsoever. It is a good mascara if you what a very natural looking lengthening mascara than separates the lashes. I prefer volumizing mascaras, so I will not be repurchasing, but it is a nice mascara for length.