Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes
Hypnose Doll LashesHypnose Doll LashesLancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascaraLancome Hypnose Doll EyesLancome Doll Lashes

3.2

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

As many other reviewers have stated, Lancôme has an expensive mascara in its Hypnose Doll Lashes. I wait until Lancôme has a free gift with purchase before splurging. That being said, I love the way Doll Lashes extended my lashes, and I did use the whole tube of mascara. The thing about mascara -- and, perhaps, this is just me -- is that I can find a really good mascara at any beauty counter in Macy's. I mosey up to the counter with the best free gift and find the best mascara that will get me that free gift. This is my daughter's go-to mascara.

on 7/16/2017 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this one one of the worst ever, I love lancome this was awful I used for a week and took it back
the problem with lancome they keep trying to up it, if its not broke dont fix it ther beat is the
hyphnos

on 9/25/2016 12:14:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Yet another disappointing Lancome mascara. This one has a thin formula, so it won't be clumpy, it has a nice tapered brush, it separates your lashes quite well, a bit of lengthening, and absolutely no volumizing. I have quite unnoticeable lashes, and when I use this I feel like my lashes might as well just be naked because it does nothing for me. The biggest problem with this mascara is that it smudges, like nobody's business. I will end up with black smudges anywhere my lashes touch my skin no matter how I try to work this, and it won't take long for that to happened either, just couple hours and voila panda eyes!

This mascara gives a super dramatic look, but it smudges terribly! I've tried it with thin and thick coatings of Shiseido lash primer to no avail. Even in an air-conditioned office building, it ends up on my cheekbones by lunchtime.

on 10/8/2016 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Disappointing. I have this with most Lancome mascara's: the packaging is gorgeous, the brushes look as if they will do the trick... but the result is rather meh.
Also this one... it separates lashes and colors them. That's all... and it is not enough for me.

on 4/12/2017 10:01:00 AM

My HG mascara. I first got it for free as a product test and have been purchasing it ever since.

As others have said, you do not get a lot of volume from this mascara, but THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS MASCARA IS ABOUT!

Personally, I prefer a more natural look, I have long, straight lashes, and this mascara gives me lift, is the best at holding a curl, and gives a fluttery "doll like" effect, with zero clumping, smudging or flaking.

For me, this is a perfect every day mascara, however if you are looking for volume, it is probably not for you.

on 7/12/2016 1:34:00 PM

Smudgy garbage. Even with primer underneath. I threw it out before I finished the tube.

This mascara is almost the exact same thing as Lancome's Hypnose Star, except more clumpy and spidery. Good length and definition, nice dark black color. But it doesn't give enough volume, makes my lashes stick together, and it SMUDGES.

The overall effect looks okay, but nothing special. Not worth dealing with the smudging. Not at all.

Definitely wouldn't buy it again.

on 7/20/2016 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a nice mascara that has a tapered end, so you can reach the lashes in the inner corner of the eye, and it gives a fanned out effect on the end. It gives volume, length, seperation, and curl. It feels light on the lashes, not clumpy like some mascaras. Another winner from Lancome!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best mascara for me. It gives volume and holds up my curls for many many hours. It separates my lashes and I love it. The price is expensive but for me this mascara is amazing. I am surprised by the results of the rating that is "mediocre" because many people I know in real life also love this product.

This mascara is fine, but it's way too expensive for what it is. The formula is very wet, and it doesn't give you any volume. It lenghtens and seperates pretty well, but only if you apply multiple coats. I have found that it does crumble a little throughout the day. The thing I like the most about it is the smell: it smells absolutely amazing! And the packaging is beautiful. Wouldn't repurchase because of the price.