Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes
Hypnose Doll LashesHypnose Doll LashesLancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascaraLancome Hypnose Doll EyesLancome Doll Lashes

3.3

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

This mascara is fine, but it's way too expensive for what it is. The formula is very wet, and it doesn't give you any volume. It lenghtens and seperates pretty well, but only if you apply multiple coats. I have found that it does crumble a little throughout the day. The thing I like the most about it is the smell: it smells absolutely amazing! And the packaging is beautiful. Wouldn't repurchase because of the price.

on 3/31/2016 7:20:00 PM

This is my go to mascara, I have blonde eyelashes and a hooded lid meaning my lashes get lost or are generally invisible.
This is the perfect mascara for lengthening, separating and coating every single lash without being clumpy at all. The brush means i can very easily get all the inner and outer lashes and genuinely does give me a wide eyed look for the whole day.
It's a very flattering, feathery and natural look. And I find it holds a curl for a few hours if I use an eyelash curler (and curls my outer lashes with no curler due to the brush shape). I also have had no problems with irritation with this formula (I use the water resistant and it doesn't dry out my lashes).

The only cons are the price and the fact it will add no volume to your lashes. So think about what you want from your mascara before spending the money.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Use almost every day. I switch in between mascaras, depending on the weather. This stuff is Holy Grail for to get long, separated lashes. My only issue is if I get too sweaty, this does tend to flake off, but not if I put am eyelash primer!

on 1/1/2015 5:31:00 PM

I originally bought this mascara to treat myself for the new year and I have no regrets! After the initial application the mascara is wet, but it dries quickly and without any clumps. Throughout the day I noticed minimal smudging on my lower lash line (because I tend to cry when I yawn and the formula isn't water proof). This drawback along with its inability to hold a curl (I have straight, sparse, asian lashes which is partially the reason why it doesn't hold well) would probably be the only qualms I have with this product. Other than those cons I have no other complaints.

The mascara definitely separated my lashes and created a nice, natural look. According to the website, it's supposed to help you achieve a wide-eyed look, lift/extend, and add volume. I personally did not notice any volume, but my lashes definitely looked longer. Another plus was the way my lashes felt. I experienced softer, fuller lashes that were less dramatic and more natural, which I think is a better look for me. This particular mascara is great for everyday wear, but I suggest purchasing a different mascara if you're looking for a mascara that gives a dramatic effect.

on 12/27/2014 8:52:00 AM

I was given this as a present from my mum and bless her soul for giving me it. First off though, I would like to say, hands down on the packaging. Absolutely love it. The mascara itself is definitely my favourite mascara. I love the wand because it is able to reach into the inner lashes and it is able to grasp onto all of them. It makes my eyes much larger and has a great finished look. Would recommend!

on 8/5/2013 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

About Me:
-Wide Asian Eyes
-Average Thin Straight Lashes
-Normal Occasionally Dry Lids
The Product
Pros:
-Curls My Asian Lashes For Half A Day (to be fair, I don't use a lash curler)
-Doesn't Smudge (unless you squeeze your eyes really tightly)
-The Only Mascara That Looks Good On My Type Of Lashes
-No Clumping (I go up to 4 coats during the day)
-No Flakes
-No Raccoon Eyes Ever After 5 Hours of Intense Workouts
Cons:
-Doesn't Come In WaterProof (I really would like to swim in this)
Verdict:
Will be my third bottle. :)

on 7/11/2013 4:55:00 PM

This is really clumpy, smudges terribly, grey not black, and super expensive. I don't recommend this.

With oily asian monolids and straight lashes, this mascara actually made my lashes curl a bit. I really liked the design of the brush, which almost looked like an upside-down christmas tree. It defined my lashes and made them curl but during the day I ended up with racoon eyes!!! And the mascara smelled pretty bad.

Overall, this mascara might work for people with eyelids that does not get oily.

on 4/2/2013 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I luckily have long, thick lashes and Ive tried every LancĂ´me mascara and this has to be the best one for me so far I wouldn't try anything else!

on 3/31/2013 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

my favourite mascara! the packaging is so cute, and it has a really nice scent to it when you open it too. i'm usually in a hurry in the morning, and one coat of this does me fine for the day. it is a great mascara :) mascara is the one beauty product i could not live without, and i definitely could not live without this one.