Essence Express Dry Drops

Essence Express Dry Drops
Essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops 2Essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops

4.3

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HEXAMETHYLDISILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE

on 9/25/2016 12:48:00 PM

Getting ready to make my second purchase of these drops. They are as good as anything else on the market but much cheaper.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great product! I have a top coat that doesn't dry very fast and I didn't wanna throw it out. I wait a few mins after top coat application to put this on (about one drop per nail) and it dries my nails within minutes. Although I do wait minimum 10 mins to do things with my hands to make sure nothing gets nicked. Inexpensive to boot

on 6/5/2016 11:49:00 AM

This does exactly what it says on the bottle. It's really useful for nail art, slow drying polishes or if you accidentally apply too thick a coat of polish.

The only problem is how oily it is. I only put one drop on each nail and yet my hands end up really greasy. So I leave it to dry for a couple of minutes, rinse my hands in cold water, dry, then I apply the essence top sealer.
I find if I use it after the top coat my polish will chip more quickly.

Edit: if i don't rinse my hands after using this it seems to react with the top coat and makes it look cloudy.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Honestly...this doesn't do much (if anything?) to quicken my nail polish drying time, and the package drips (for me) out of the rubber tip between the plastic cap. I definitely can do without this one and its oily/slick texture! In fact, I swear it dries slower...

on 5/21/2016 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product is insane. I paint my nails on the daily because I'm really prone to chipping, and I always seem so smudge my nails, even when they seem completely dry. These drops dried my nails almost completely and smoothly within seconds. The polish does stay a bit soft for a while, a couple minutes, and if you don't make sure to completely cover the nail, there will be some tacky spots (but that's user error.) This product legitimately made my life easier. And it's so freaking cheap. As soon as this runs out I'm buying it again.

on 5/17/2016 11:56:00 AM

Not oily at all and it works...kinda.

Maybe speeds up the drying by like 30% for me. I'm still experimenting.

on 5/5/2016 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Amazing! Does what it says on the tin! Excellent value. High quality, heavy glass packaging, precise glass dropper. Just perfect. So many gems to be found in the Essence line!

on 3/24/2016 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Another wonderfully inexpensive but quality product from Essence. I love these things. As this is the first time I have ever used drying drops I must say that I am pleasantly surprised.

I decided to give these a try as I wanted to use a matte top coat but also wanted my polish to dry quickly as I always use a QDTC but none of them have a matte finish. It only took a couple of drops on each nail and it worked perfectly. I got no drips or bubbling. Everything was nice and smooth. My polish was dry to the touch in just a few seconds and fully dry in 15 minutes but I always wait an hour before going to bed just to be sure.

This product comes in a small glass bottle w/a dropper for application. It works perfectly and is so easy to use.

I paid $2.99 for .27 fluid ounces. A real steal considering the general cost of drying drops. As you don't need a great deal of this product it seems like the bottle will last a long time.

I will definitely repurchase these. If you decided to give them a try as far as I know Ulta is the only place to buy Essence products in the US.

on 3/23/2016 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product!! I used to HATE painting my nails solely because of the drying time! but with this, my nails are completely dry within 5 min! I say completely because although it does seem dry after you apply your drops and wait a minute or so, it's still wet and can still smudge. so I say just to be safe you should extend the drying time. other than that, this is an amazing and very affordable product! would definitely recommend!

on 2/21/2016 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

For the price, (I paid 4 or 5 usd) these drops work just fine. They sometimes leave small bubbles and your polish still takes a couple of minutes to dry, but drying time is a LOT faster and you get a lot less of that gooey phase of drying that causes so many issues. It does have a greasy texture, but that doesn't bother me. It moisturizes my cuticles and once my nails and dry its easy to just wash my hands. They are probably not the best dry drops on the market, but for the price well worth it.