Essence Express Dry Drops

Essence Express Dry Drops
Essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops 2Essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops

4.4

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HEXAMETHYLDISILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Great stuff. It does an excellent job and your polish isn’t compromised. I’ve used other ones from other companies that seem to make the polish chip faster.

on 6/1/2018 8:29:00 AM

Great product it does as it says there's no odd smell or anything and comes in a nice glass container with a convenient dropper. After adding the drops it also smooths out the polish making my manicure look like it was done by a professional. The brand is inexpensive which is another bonus. I never wanted to do my nails before because it would smudge then dry and now I can confidently show off my manicures.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

These are great! The drops really work and make nail polish dry fast. As a bonus- nice and moisturizing for cuticles.
The packaging is pretty nice, it is easy to get a small drop on each nail.
Love this product! And the price is great too.

on 2/27/2018 9:56:00 AM

It is amazing. I used to never do my nails because it took so long to dry and I always messed them up but with this is a lot better. I absolutely recommend it.

on 11/3/2017 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

HOW DOES THIS NOT GET BETTER REVIEWS?? Ok, I get it, it’s a little messy. Thankfully, I’m a messy girl so I don’t mind :) It works, it’s cheap and I swear it has as-of-yet undiscovered secondary uses... I mean, it’s odorless, tasteless (don’t ask how I know this - like I said, I’m messy) and seems to absorb pretty quickly. Spilt ends maybe?? Going to stock up next time I pass a drugstore.

on 9/25/2016 12:48:00 PM

Getting ready to make my second purchase of these drops. They are as good as anything else on the market but much cheaper.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great product! I have a top coat that doesn't dry very fast and I didn't wanna throw it out. I wait a few mins after top coat application to put this on (about one drop per nail) and it dries my nails within minutes. Although I do wait minimum 10 mins to do things with my hands to make sure nothing gets nicked. Inexpensive to boot

on 6/5/2016 11:49:00 AM

This does exactly what it says on the bottle. It's really useful for nail art, slow drying polishes or if you accidentally apply too thick a coat of polish.

The only problem is how oily it is. I only put one drop on each nail and yet my hands end up really greasy. So I leave it to dry for a couple of minutes, rinse my hands in cold water, dry, then I apply the essence top sealer.
I find if I use it after the top coat my polish will chip more quickly.

Edit: if i don't rinse my hands after using this it seems to react with the top coat and makes it look cloudy.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Honestly...this doesn't do much (if anything?) to quicken my nail polish drying time, and the package drips (for me) out of the rubber tip between the plastic cap. I definitely can do without this one and its oily/slick texture! In fact, I swear it dries slower...

on 5/21/2016 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product is insane. I paint my nails on the daily because I'm really prone to chipping, and I always seem so smudge my nails, even when they seem completely dry. These drops dried my nails almost completely and smoothly within seconds. The polish does stay a bit soft for a while, a couple minutes, and if you don't make sure to completely cover the nail, there will be some tacky spots (but that's user error.) This product legitimately made my life easier. And it's so freaking cheap. As soon as this runs out I'm buying it again.

Popular Top/Base Coats