Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Perfumes Route du Vetiver

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

2.7

on 6/2/2010 5:43:00 PM

Reading the list of notes in it, I see why I liked the top notes. I tend to go for blackcurrant, which is apparently in it. But the heart had, for my weird nose, a smell of sparkler or firecracker smoke, of all things. A bit too odd! That leather-ish drydown was nice, though.

on 10/18/2004 5:41:00 PM

My apologies to all that enjoy this one, but this is the single worst fragrance I have ever encountered. It's so bad, I wouldn't dare send it out with any of my decants! Smells exactly like a wet, dirty ashtray. Completely Nauseating. continued >>

on 2/11/2003 10:57:00 PM

This vetiver is not for the weak of heart,it is warm and heady,and extremely masculine.the perfect balance between green and wood notes.Vetiver is a very overpowering base note that is sometimes difficult to work with,MPG mastered it and showcased it,way to go!the only vetiver that is superior to this one is Frederic Malle's Vetiver,which I just smelled and will purchase as soon as I run out of this one.this scent reminds me of sitting in front of a fire place with a nice glass of cabernet.

Popular Fragrances