Uploaded by 1Tanya

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/07/2015

HG, super cheap and fast drying topcoat that gives my nails a lovely glossy look.
Makes even my slowest drying nailpolish dry in seconds.
And no chipping for four days while doing my work, cleaning the house and so on.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

Sep/18/2013

it does the job. I didn't really notice a high shine effect but it does help the polish dry very quickly. Plus it's affordable.

About reviewer (115 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Dark

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Aug/10/2013

This is a really good top coat. I was really unlucky with other top coats I got and it made me really happy when I tried it and it wasn't bubbly or anything. I would recommend it for sure. The reason I give it a 4 is because it could shine a bit more, but I guess it's good any way. My nails last for like a week/week and half intact.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

May/04/2012

PROS: Dries NP quickly, even if you apply multiple coats. Stays thin and runny unlike other QD TCs which turn hard and gooey after some weeks of use. CONS: Is not as chip-resistant as other faves like Essie Good To Go, SH InstaDry or Seche Vite. But I still give it 5 stars because it says it is a QUICK DRYING TC and chip-resistance is not what this promises. It is also dirt cheap.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

Jul/21/2011

Application was fine, helped my nails to dry quicker, but not as quick as the best quick-dry topcoats I have tried (Insta Dri by Sally Hansen, Mavadry by Mavala). Unfortunately I had a few bubbling issues with this, but YMMV according to what polishes you use and a bunch of other factors. Will be swapping mine, so check my swap list.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age30-35